View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 10:06 AM

Thanked 69,849 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default Cumming in her ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokecpl View Post
It wasn't as bad as I imagined, she bought a very small strap-on, lots of lube and took it slowly!
It was worth the pain and humiliation
Brave man, never been pegged. Did you enjoy it? Give us the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stokecpl View Post
Something so naughty about shooting spunk inside your girl's arse....
I couldn’t agree more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsMan View Post
So, I had wanted to know how it felt inside a woman's arse for years.

Rather than just recounting the erotic side of my experiences, I thought I should also discuss some of the practicalities involved with anal sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmsMan View Post
To this day I have still not orgasmed inside a woman's arse. But, I would still like to.
Cumming in a girls ass.

As a big part of anal sex, it’s the mental stimulation about it being taboo, telling yourself you shouldn’t be doing this. It just feels much naughtier and cumming in a girls ass, just adds to that overall feeling.

I just felt much closer to her after I came in her ass. As I said a big psychological component to it. I always got so turned on by the way she would beg or demand that I cum in her ass. Who was I to deny her. I think it made her feel naughtier too. Which just heightened her level of sexual arousal.

I asked her how it felt when I came in her ass. She admitted that she never felt the cum in her ass, but added she was just more aware that I was ejaculating in her ass compared to her vagina, due to the added tightness and sensitivity of her sphincter.

The muscles around the anus are much stronger and I was always more aware of her orgasm contractions when in her ass compared to her vagina. She also became quite expert in contracting and relaxing her anal muscles as I came and added to the effect of her milking my cock. I have heard it described as a rectal handshake, which is a good description of it and just added to the pleasure of the whole experience.

Leanne was never troubled by any diarrhoea or cramping after I came in her ass. Even though I don’t mention it in my accounts, as it’s hardly erotic, she would usually go to the toilet afterwards and expel out my cum. Helped prevent cum leaking out of her ass the next day.

I would add, due to the added risk of developing a urinary tract infection as I later found out. Always use a condom to prevent that risk. It still feels like your cumming in her ass and a lot less messy for her.

If you have any questions ask? Or PM me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: