Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 01:37 PM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default My Wife at a Strip Club (final)

On the drive back to the hotel she kept saying that she couldn’t believe that she had actually done it. She kept saying that she had actually stripped completely naked and danced in front of all those men. She would laugh one minute and then hide her face in embarrassment the next. She repeatedly asked if I was angry with her (I certainly wasn’t) and then asked if it turned me on seeing her totally exposed in front of so many men (it definitely did).

She walked through the hotel lobby wearing only the black dress zipped to her waist, no bra, I carried that in my pocket, and no panties, she had given them away. She carried her shoes. When we got in the elevator and the door closed, I pulled her dress off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor. She asked what if someone else got on the elevator and I told her they would just get a big surprise. I also told her that I would carry her dress to the room, that I wanted to see her walk all the way just the way she was. Unfortunately no one saw her either on the elevator or in the hallway. I was disappointed, she said she was relieved.

I won’t go into detail how we made love that night other than to say that she was willing and I was more than ready. We talked about every detail of that evening which only added to our passion.

The next day, I had to meet with clients, thankfully not until noon, so I left my wife still sleeping off the night’s activities. I left her a note telling her that I’d call later and a “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door.

That evening after a light dinner, we went back to our room and snuggled in bed. She was rather subdued and said that she wanted to talk.

She started off telling me how much she loved me and that she hoped that what she had done the night before wouldn’t make me feel any less of her. She said that she knew that she could have stopped at any time, but was so caught up with the moment, she said she just lost control. By this time she was crying. She said she just wanted to please me and thought that I really wanted to see her naked in front of all those men. When the crowd’s reaction was so positive, she said that she just wanted to show them more.

She said that all this next day she was so embarrassed that she didn’t know if she could go out in public. She had stayed in the room all day. What if she saw someone who was there watching what she had done. She also worried if someone we knew from home was in the crowd.

I reassured her that I loved her unconditionally and I was proud of her for what she had done, especially because she had done it for me. I told her that there was nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about, that I bet every man there wished that they were married to someone as brave and beautiful as she is. I told her that she had let me live one of my fantasies, seeing her strip completely naked and show herself to a room full of men. It took me a long evening and night of gentle reassurances to finally get her to relax and laugh about her performance. Slowly she replaced her embarrassment with arousal and as we talked about it she wanted me to make love to her while I told her how I felt watching her. Hearing me tell her how I felt excited her all over again.

To summarize this whole story, I want you all to know that it is 100% true, not embellished or exaggerated, but told as best as my wife and I can remember and reconstruct. I’m proud of my lovely wife, she is the woman of my dreams. She has repeatedly allowed me to live my fantasies by doing things that are so much out of her character. If you were to meet her, you would never imagine some of the things we have done together. You'd never guess her wild side, though I would bet you would wish she would show herself to you.

We hope you have enjoyed reading this.
Hoosierdaddy and Linda.

PS. We did have some mild situations later that week with a few of my clients. Maybe that will lead to another story. And for your information, I convinced her to strip again at another club.
Attached Thumbnails
scan0014rs.jpg   scan0041rs.jpg  

scan0045rs.jpg  
The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
25baja, apeyboy, arnoldziffel, arnysac, Atc808, atruevoyeur, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, breastexp101, budbuddy54, buzz691956, Candi Delight, cenzor4, clc100, cufan86, cyclicteacher, dandd, delt, DippsyDudel, Donnafill38, DRDavenport, dupontjeff24, Everard, eviltwin, groovyones, Hamburgny69, I_Love_Naked_Girls, jack sprat, jellyworm, Jess561, jimbojes, johnnycancer, jose1, karlhein, krushboy07, lhikan, likemslick, looksalot, loukyfuncpl, Mark_2000, maymedson11, micaelis, Mogli1960, mrhenderson, Mrpeelush, mustardseed, MysteriousOne, navigate, nectcouple, nikos1982, Omega88, oney3232, outlaw53, patrourke, Plainlover2002, quietones, raysallx, rodela37, rzap9959, sammy15, SandyM, signalrow, Srey, stefan1, stiv837, stxplayer2007, TattooedandScrewed, thefergieferg1, theradioshack, tylergal, Upforit200891, vonvilkee, whatnow3, ymppa