View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 06:30 AM

Thanked 69,832 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default She finally gets it in the end.

We got into to the shower together, another first for me. She started to lather me up with soap and washed me from head to toe. Lastly finishing at my cock and paid it special attention, soon I respond to her ministrations and she is rewarded with a rock hard cock.

She stopped and straightened up. I took her cue and lather her up in soap and proceed to wash her all over. Finishing at her pussy and giving it the special attention it deserved. As I fingered her, she responded and started rubbing my cock again.

Our lips embraced and we passionately kissed, while our hands continued to massage each other’s private parts. I marvelled at how turned on she was getting again. My last girlfriend didn’t really like me touching her after she had cum. Fun over for the night. She was strictly a one orgasm girl.

So, I found it really arousing that Leanne was turned on again so quickly. So I proceeded to finger fuck her in the shower as we kissed. She was really getting into it. She then broke my embrace and pulled back and looked me in the eyes and said.

“I want to do it.”

With that she turned around and placed one foot on the ledge in the shower and waited for me to penetrate her. I reached down between her legs and massaged her pussy some more. With one hand on her pussy to guide my cock to the entrance, I was poised to penetrate her. At that moment she reached back and pushed my cock back. I responded and pushed my cock forward again. She just pushed my cock back again. She then turned her head and said.

“No, I want it here.”

As she then pressed my cock up into her ass crack.

I stupidly said.

“Isn’t that the wrong place?”

She looked at me and just turned her head away. It suddenly dawned on me that she wanted me to fuck her ass.

I suddenly developed a new level of respect for this girl, that she wanted to fuck me so badly, that she was willing to let me deflower her most secret hole.

Not knowing how to proceed, I figure I’ll start by just massaging her asshole again. As she liked that the last time. With one hand I massaged her asshole and with the other hand I reached around and started to massage her pussy and clit. She started to push back against my finger and suddenly my finger disappeared up her ass. So I start moving my finger in and out, she responded by moving her ass back to meet each thrust.

I realised my cock’s a bit thicker than my finger. So I upped the ante and now pressed my middle finger to her asshole and the tightness suddenly relented and my second finger entered her asshole. So I continued to finger fuck her asshole.

I then removed my fingers and pressed the head of my cock up against her asshole. As I pushed with increasing pressure she responded by pushing back. But her asshole stayed tightly closed. I sensed that her breathing had deepened and as she breathed out, she forcibly pressed back and suddenly her asshole yielded and my cock head broke through the resistance and entered her ass. With that, I pressed onward. She then let out a gasp and reached back to push on my stomach and said.

“Stop.”

With that, I went to pull out of her ass. Sensing that, she turned and said.

“Don’t go, just stay still.”

So here I am with my cock stuck in the vice like grip of her asshole, wondering what next. With that I could sense that she had started breathing more heavily and on each breath out, I felt her ass relax. She took her hand away and started to press back against my cock, giving me the green light to continue to push up into her ass. As I pressed forward she would then pull away from me and as my cock slid out of her ass, she suddenly pushed back again. Causing my cock to go deeper on each subsequent thrust.

I thought that the running water would have been lubricant enough. But I was wrong as it really didn’t provide any effect at all. By this stage the water had started to run cold, which caused us to abandon the shower. We exited the bathroom without bothering to dry ourselves. She suddenly dashed back into the bathroom and reappeared and handed me a tube of hand cream.

“We can use this.”

“Oh, Ok.” I replied as she led me into her bedroom.

“How do you want to do this?” I enquired

She responded by climbing onto her bed, getting on her knees, placed her head down on the bed and presented up her wonderful ass. I started again by massaging her asshole while applying generous dollops of hand cream at the same time. I fingered her ass again, working the cream into her. I then knelt behind her and applied further cream to my cock. Same routine, I pressed my cock against her asshole, she pressed back and started her deep breathing, suddenly my cock popped through her asshole. Now knowing to stay still as she relaxed her asshole and became accustomed to my intrusion.

Then she gave me the green light to start fucking her asshole as she rocked back onto my cock. The tightness on my cock was incredible and for however long I was able to last. I was just mesmerised by watching my cock sliding in and out of her ass. On each thrust in, her asshole would be pushed in with my cock and on each withdrawal, her asshole would cling to my cock and stretch back, before it released it’s grip and allowed my cock to slide out. All the while thinking “I can’t believe I’m fucking her ass.”

I then announced I was about to cum. With that she lurched forward and out popped my cock, just as cum spurted across her retreating ass. I suppose the gentlemanly thing would have been, to ask her where she wanted it. But hey, I was too caught up in the moment.

I got up and went to the bathroom to take a piss, considering where my cock had just been.I then got a wash cloth ran it under some cold water and went back out to clean my semen from her ass cheeks.

And no, it did not occur to me, to just scoop it up with my fingers and feed it to her. Gee, you guys have dirty minds.

As we cuddled, she told me that she didn’t want me cumming in her ass, as she thought that would have been too much, on our first time. She was already worried that I now thought her to be a total sl*t, by allowing me to fuck her ass.

I conveyed to her the new feeling of respect and affection I felt towards her. She seemed happy with that response.

As we cuddled, I then asked how it felt. She told me about how it hurt at first, but by concentrating on her breathing and trying to relax, that the pain soon went away. Next she said she was aware of a feeling of fullness and felt like she needed to go to the toilet.

I’m thinking “A little too much information.” and I asked.

“Did you enjoy it?”.

She responded that she had. I left it at that.

I started to gently stroke her forehead and she snuggled down into my shoulder and quickly fell asleep. I was still too excited to sleep, so I just happily laid there and relived the entire evening in my imagination until I too drifted off to sleep.

Well that was my introduction into the wonderful world of anal sex.

Thanks for indulging me. I hope you enjoyed reading it just as much as I did telling it.

So let us know about your experiences about having Anal sex.

PS If anyone is interested and wants to know what happened next, let me know.
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: