View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 04:02 AM

Thanked 69,840 Times in 1,460 Posts

Sorry this story is so long. But as I sat down to write it, memories I hadn’t thought about for years returned.

So, on with Part 2

She lowered her head again and started to tenderly kiss and suck the tip of my rapidly deflating cock. I found my cock to be incredibly sensitive and the feeling was overwhelming. I had to beg her to stop. She then went to kiss me and I must have pulled back. She stopped and said.

“It doesn’t taste so bad.”

I figured she had kissed me after I had eaten her out. So I lent in and kissed her.

I quickly pulled off her dress, which was difficult in the confines of the back seat. Once again no bra but panties I quickly slid them down over her boots. There she was sitting naked in her knee high boots. It was an incredibly hot sight even in the dim light. I then got quickly down to business and rapidity brought her to a shuddering climax.

Afterwards, we cuddled and talked. Who knew, girls liked to cuddle and talk after an orgasm. My previous girlfriend would just roll off me and go to sleep.

She then pulled away and looked at me sternly and said.

“ We can’t have sex as I’m not on the pill and condoms give me a bad irritation.

(Condoms were still made of latex in those days.)

Suddenly my post orgasm euphoria disappeared as the prospect of having sex with her evaporated.

“We can still have fun.” She said as she stroked my cock.

“What the hell” I thought, at least 2 blowjobs in the one night would be a new record.

As I dropped her back at her place, she asked.

“Do you want to come in?”

“Better not.” I said. “I don’t want to disturb your flat mate.”

With a worried look, she asked.

“You still want to see me, don’t you?”

“ Sure, but it can’t be tomorrow as I have assignments I need to finish.” I said and kissed her goodnight.

I caught up with her mid week. We went parking again and indulged in oral pleasure again. I couldn’t understand why we couldn’t do this at her place, but she felt uncomfortable having a guy over with her flat mate at home.Once again we cuddled and talked after finishing our respective orgasms. She then asked.

“Do you want to come over for dinner on Friday night.”

“What about your flat mate?”

“She won’t be there, she’s going to visit her parents in the country. So she’ll be gone all weekend.”

Before I had a chance to reply. She added.

“I’ll make it worthwhile and give you a big surprise.”

“Ok, I’ll see you at seven.”

I then drove her home, all the while wondering what the surprise could be.

Friday night arrived and I rocked up to her door at the allotted time and knocked.
The door unlocked and opened, she stuck her head around the door and took a furtive look past me. She then opened the door completely and said.

“Surprise.”

I might mention that she was completely naked except for her knee high white boots she was wearing.

“I saw how much you liked me in them last week.”

She quickly ushered me in the door and closed it. I suppose I must have sounded disappointed and asked.

“Was this your big surprise?”

“Of course, what were you expecting.”

“Oh nothing, I am surprised and love it.”

I replied, trying to hide my disappointment.

“ That’s not all, we’ll be having dinner naked. And I have a special surprise for desert.”

My spirits lifted again at the prospect of another surprise. I quickly stripped and happily watched her naked taut ass as she happily cooked dinner. What can I say, I’m an ass man.

With dinner finished. We sat in the lounge room and kissed, she then proceeded to remove her boots.

“Are you ready for desert.” She asked.

“Sure.” I said.

“Just let me organise it.”

With that she disappeared and returned with a vinyl table cloth and proceeded to spread it on the floor. Me being a gentleman I rose to assist her with the task. My real motive was to check out her ass as she was now on her hands and knees, smoothing it out on the floor. I was afforded the wonderful sight of her hairy pussy, peeking out from between her legs.

She then instructed me to lie down and she once again disappeared into the kitchen. Curious I then asked.

“Ok, what’s for desert?”

She returned and excitedly said.

“You are.”

With that she produced a can of whipped cream she had concealed behind her back. She then proceeded to spray cream into my mouth, down my neck. Then applied a generous amount to both nipples and applied a trail down my abdomen to my cock which was generously coated in even more cream.

She proceeded to kiss me, then licked her way down to my nipples. Once there she she started to lick and suck my nipples which I found incredibly arousing and was another first for me. Once the cream was finished there, she proceeded licking her way down my abdomen and finally arrived at my cock, which gets the same treatment as my nipples. I don’t know why, but I found the whole thing incredibly erotic. I think the naughtiness of the situation added to my excitement. I didn’t last long and was soon adding my own cream to the mix.

Next she lays down on her back and says.

“My turn.”

I suddenly got an idea and said

“Ah Ah. Lie on your stomach. I want to take a different path to you pussy.”

With that she rolls over and I start applying cream down her neck across her back , down across her buttocks and down her outer thighs, make a U turn and continue up her inner thighs. I then started to spray cream along her ass crack, which caused her to clench her buttocks tight. So I proceed to liberally cover her pussy in cream.

I started at her neck and start to lick up the cream proceeding down her body. By this stage she had relaxed and is enjoying the sensation. As I make a U turn and head back up her inner thighs. I make the decision to lick the cream from her ass crack. Originally I just put it there as a joke. As my tongue starts to lick up her crack, she tenses up again. I soothingly say to her.

“Just relax and enjoy it.”

To her credit she does. Suddenly I find licking her ass crack to be incredibly arousing. It felt so wrong and the fact she was letting me do it was also a huge turn on.

In fact I got the impression that she was starting to enjoy it. In case you’re wondering. No, I didn’t rim her. Heck I didn’t even know what that meant.

I then proceeded to her pussy and started to lick her pussy from behind. With my nose buried in her crack, with my eyes getting a wonderful view of her ass. In this position I found I couldn’t reach her clit. So I just concentrated on licking her pussy. After awhile I realised she had slipped her hand down and was rubbing her own clit. Another big turn on and another first.

So with both hands free I reached up and parted her ass cheeks. Affording me the wonderful view of her asshole. With that I start massaging around it. No reaction, so I increase the pressure. I feel her squirm but no clamping of her ass cheeks. So more pressure. At that moment she lets out a cry and as she exhaled her asshole relaxed and the tip of my index finger slid into her. As her orgasm overtook her, she started writhing and moving her ass up and down riding my finger and finally shudders her way through an incredible climax.

After she recovers and we cuddle. She embarrassingly admits how much she enjoyed me playing with her ass.

To lighten the mood I then asked her.

“Do you know how to make an ice cream sandwich?”

“No.” She replied.

With that I grab the can of whipped cream and apply a generous amount to my stomach and proceed to lie on top of her.

“That’s How.” I said.

She starts to squirm under me which ends up in us having a wonderful erotic wrestling match. I concede and allow her to extricate herself from under me. By this time we were both covered in cream. She looked at me and said.

“ I can’t eat any more desert. Lets take a shower.”

With that, she led me by the hand to the bathroom.

I’ll wrap it up there for tonight. I promise I shall finish, finally, tomorrow night.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post: