View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 07:55 PM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 568 Posts

Fango, I couldn't have said it better myself. The blitz of posting . . . scratch that . . . bad posting that has plagued every forum on the board has made my eyes just glaze over and has my hands reaching for the rum. It is great that more people are wanting to contribute as it shows how much they value the board, but, these past two days have been a little ridiculous with re-posts (4 thread with the same Anna K pics and 3 with the same Kirsten Dunst pics), posts in the wrong forums, pro-posts, watermarked posts, the gajillion "great post" posts etc... I really feel bad for poor Alex.

That said, OCC still has the best community around with very few of the negative comments and in-fights between members that plague other boards. It'll all work out in the end, but right now I'm off to make a run to the liquor store.

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stony For This Useful Post: