Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Phobia
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 12:29 AM

Part 4: The Chase
Emma continued her walk through the maze a little less scared now that her private parts were covered. She was still a little nervous about being in panties, but hey, that was far better than having her pussy and butt exposed. Emma walked until she came across another room. "Hm, I think I'll skip this one." Emma said to herself. She turned left and continued down the hall. Back in the watch room, the three doctors watched Emma. Dr. Horowitz was looking at a digital map of the maze. He looked at Emma's location and chuckled. "Dr. Aldrich, she is nearing the tripwire." Dr. Horowitz said. Dr. Aldrich laughed. "Let's see how she does with that." he said with a smirk. Emma began walking faster down the hall. Suddenly, something tripped her. Emma fell down hard on her stomach. "Ow...what the bloody hell was that?" Emma asked. She looked back and saw a clear wire. "What the hell is that" Emma asked. Suddenly, an alarm went off and red lights start blinking. "That, Miss Winters, is the sound of a trap." Dr. Aldrich said. "The tripwire (excuse my pun) triggers an alarm and opens one of the doors nearby. To put it simply Emma, something is coming your way." Emma quickly stood up. "Wha- what's coming my way?" Emma asked scared. "The worst thing for a girl in your situation. By triggering the wire, you just released a group of horny teenage boys." Dr. Aldrich laughed. Emma got scared. She turned around and her voices coming from around the corner.

Emma started backing away when all of the sudden, three horny teenage boys turned the corner. "There she is!" the first boy shouted. "Dude! She's so hot!" the second boy shouted. "And she's in her panties! Hot!" the third boy shouted. "Let's see what she looks like under them!" the first boy shouted. "Yeah! Let's strip her!" the second boy shouted. The three boys charged at Emma. Emma screamed and began running away from the boys. Emma turned corner after corner trying to lose the three horny teenage boys. "The patient's heart rate has spike majorly. However, I cannot tell if it's fear or the running." Dr. Steiner said. "We'll just have to wait until they catch her." Dr. Aldrich said. "You think they will?" Dr. Horowitz asked. "Of course. These boys are track stars." Dr. Aldrich laughed. Emma kept running. She turned the corner and stopped. It was a dead end. The three teenage boys turned the corner as well. Emma was trapped. "Let's get her!" the third boy said. The three boys charged at Emma. As they closed in, Emma dodged them and they tripped. Emma leapt over them and began running away. "Haha!" Emma laughed, but as it always does, her pride came before her fall. One of the boys grabbed Emma's ankle and she fell over. Emma struggled as the boy pulled her in. One of the boys grabbed hold of Emma's panties and started yanking on them. Emma tried to hold onto them, but the other two boys crawled over and held her hands down. Emma screamed and cried as she tried to break free and as the boy slowly removed her panties. Emma's butt came into display. "Look at that ass!" the first boy shouted as he slapped it. The other two started slapping Emma's butt too. Emma tried to kick, but the boy pulling her panties down sat on her legs. Emma was now helpless as her butt was being groped and slapped. "Let's see her pussy!" the second boy shouted. Emma was now turned over. He pussy was still barely covered. They boy tore off Emma's panties and threw them behind him. Emma's bare pussy was again exposed. Emma screamed and cried. She was pinned down and completely helpless. "Whoa! She's completely shaven!" the first boy laughed. The boys began groping and rubbing Emma's pussy. Emma cried as there was nothing she could do.

"Doctor, forgive me, but don't you think this is a bit extreme?" Dr. Horowitz asked. "It is for her own good. Dr. Horowitz, when have my methods ever failed?" Dr. Aldrich asked. "Well, never, but-" Dr. Horowitz started to say. "Do not question my methods again, Doctor." Dr. Aldrich interrupted. "You're right. I'm sorry." Dr. Horowitz said. Back in the hallway, the three boys had had enough fun with Emma's pussy. "Let's see her tits!" the second boy shouted. He began to grab Emma's tank top, but he lost his grip on her and and she punched him in the crotch. The boy fell off Emma. Emma then punched the other boy in the crotch and kicked the last boy in the crotch. Emma broke free and ran away. The boys lied there in pain groaning. Emma placed one hand over her butt and one over her pussy and ran as fast as she could. Once she was far away from the boys, Emma slowed down. "Shit! I'm completely bottomless!" Emma said, her face bright red. Emma pulled her tank top down a bit to cover herself. The tank top barely covered her pussy and only covered the top of her butt. Emma held the tank top down as she walked through the maze. Emma came upon another door. "Last time I skipped one, I triggered a trap. I better go in this one." Emma said. She opened the door and walked inside. The lights turned on and Emma saw a pair of white socks lying on the floor. Emma sighed. "Well, it's not anything I can cover up with, but at least it's not another trap." Emma said. She put on the socks. Emma exited the room and continued down the hallway. The doctors watched in the watch room. "I know this is highly unprofessional, but this one's got a great body on her." Dr. Steiner laughed. Dr. Aldrich laughed with him. "Yes, she is very beautiful." Dr. Aldrich said. "To be honest, I did make some changes to her treatment to make it last longer so we could see her longer." "Dr. Aldrich, that's very unprofessional!" Dr. Horowitz shouted. Dr. Aldrich stood up. "Jeanette, one more word out of you and I will find out what makes you afraid. I'll do to you what I do to all my patients, only far worse. I am not a man you want to anger." Dr. Aldrich said angrily. Dr. Horowitz stopped talking and returned to her seat. "Enough arguing, we're missing the show here. She found the socks." Dr. Steiner said. Dr. Aldrich looked at the screen and smiled. "She took the bait." He said with an evil grin. "The next trap will now commence."
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post: