Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Phobia
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 12:43 AM

Default Phobia

I couldn't really find a good place in the story to fit in the main character's description, so I decided to get that out of the way before the story started.

Name: Emma Winters
Body Type: Slim and petite
Height: 5'4
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: White
Breast Cup Size: 32 B
Birthplace: Manchester, England

Phobia (Part 1)
Emma woke up in a daze. She was lying in a bright white room. Emma's eyes adjusted to the bright light. "Where...where am I?" she asked. Emma felt a chill. She looked down and saw that she was lying on the floor in just a white towel and nothing else. Emma sat up and screamed. She gripped the towel tightly. Emma looked around the room but no one was there. Suddenly, a voice came on an intercom. "Good evening, Emma." the voice said. "What? Who's there? Who are you?" Emma asked. "You're probably a little confused as to what's going on." The voice said. "Damn right!" Emma shouted. "Who the hell are you and where am I?" "I'm Doctor William P. Aldrich. Do you remember who I am?" Dr. Aldrich asked. "Doctor who?" Emma asked as she clenched her head which was killing her. Dr. Aldrich sighed. "Jimmy must have given you too much of that drug." he said. "Drug? You drugged me you sick son of a b*tch?!" Emma asked angrily. "Relax, Miss Winters. It's not what you think. Your memory is just a little hazy from the drug. Miss Winters, I specialize in treating others' phobias so they are no longer afraid. I help my patients overcome their fears. Three weeks ago, you came to my clinic, the Twilight Bay Clinic for Phobias to overcome your fear of humiliation, specifically being seen in your underwear or worse, naked. Now, when a patient's results during treatment deem to be unsuccessful, I take drastic measures to cure them. My methods tend to be seen as extreme and I have even been called a madman. Basically, I take my more difficult patients and drown them in their fear until they overcome it. These methods seem insane, but they work 100% of the time. If a patient is afraid of water, I place them on a small raft in the middle of the ocean. If a patient is afraid of snakes, I push them in a snake pit. If a patient is afraid of the dark, I lock them in a pitch black room. Now, in your case, you are afraid of being seen naked. Now, there are two parts to this fear, the actual being seen naked and the anticipation of being seen, being naked and fearing that anyone could catch you at any given moment. So, Miss Winters, you are in a large facility that is basically a maze of rooms. Some rooms have various articles of clothing, socks, panties, a bra, a shirt, pants, etc. Some rooms have crowds of people with cameras who will be more than happy to see you. Some rooms have booby traps (excuse my pun) that will make you lose your towel or article of clothing you may have on. Finally, one room is the exit. So, Miss Winters, you may begin your treatment." Dr. Aldrich said. "You can't do this to me!" Emma said. "Oh yes I can. You signed the clinic's contract." Dr. Aldrich said. "Well, what if I just don't choose to play your twisted game?" Emma asked. "If you don't participate in the treatment, then I will send in two men to remove your towel and parade you through each and every room that contains people." Dr. Aldrich. "The choice is yours Emma." Emma stood up angrily about to shout when she felt an odd draft in her private area. Emma placed her hand inside her towel on her vagina and felt that it was shaven. Emma's eyes widened. Dr. Aldrich laughed. "As you can see, I shaved your pubic hair to bare up your vaginal area to make your humiliation more, well, humiliating. Emma's face turned bright red. Someone had seen her pussy up close and shaved it! Emma was speechless. Suddenly, a door opened. "Now Miss Winters" Dr. Aldrich said. "Let the treatment begin."

So for now I will only submit this part of the story. I've got a lot of ideas of where this could go, but I want to hear if this story appeals to anyone before I spend my time on this. So let me know if this sparks your interest so far and I'll work on part 2. I'm also willing to accept ideas.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stripperella For This Useful Post: