Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 05:02 PM

Thanked 16,395 Times in 1,145 Posts

Last Sunday we had family for for yet another Christmas celebration. I was outside with the kids and got cold, full of snow. The kids went in to watch a movie.

I went upstairs, and when I saw my wife, her mom, her sister, and my sister looking at pictures of things, I told them I was going to take a shower because I was numb from playing in the snow. (As I have said countless times before, our bedroom upstairs has a living room as part of it, so it's not unusual for people to be gathered in our bedroom for various reasons.)

Without making a scene, I got completely undressed in front of the women, then walked into the shower as though everything was normal (well, for me, that WAS a completely, totally normal to do). I could tell they were all staring at me but wouldn't say anything.

After my very short shower, they were all still there, so I walked out naked and put a towel on the bed and sat on the towel in no hurry to get dressed. They were all talking to me and looking but trying to not be caught looking at the same time. I started checking my phone and told them I was "air drying". My wife said, "Of course you are!"

After a minute, my wife's sister asked to see some dresses that my wife can't fit into anymore. My wife's sister took one and went into the bathroom to change into it (even though our bathroom door is glass, so she was mostly in the walk in closet. She came out in the dress. You could see most of her bra, and my sister asked why she was still wearing the bra, with no response.

My sister asked my wife to see another dress. Then my sister took off her own clothes in front of everyone, even her bra, showing off her teeeeny puffy nips. My wife was like "What are you doing?!" and my sister said, "I am not like a prude like some of you here", and looked at my wife's sister while she said it.

Keep in mind I was naked on the bed pretending to check my phone like a fly on the wall during all this.

My sister put on the dress.

My wife's sister then asked if she could take the dress she had tried on, and my wife said "Of course." My wife's sister then takes off the dress in front of everyone, but her underwear and bra were still on. She put her own clothes back on.

My sister asked to keep the dress she had on, and took it off, and now just had her underwear on and not a stitch more. Then she came over to the bed and said, "this is comfortable, isn't it?" and sat next to me and asked what I was looking at.

My wife, her mom, and her sister looked at my sister and me in complete horror. It was really amusing.

The other women went downstairs, and my sister asked, "We should get dressed, huh?" so we got dressed.

Downstairs, my wife's sister said, "I wouldn't be caught dead naked with my brother!" and I said, "If you only knew the half of what she and I have done..."

The look on my wife's sister face was worth every second of it.
The Following 49 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: