Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 11:24 PM

Thanked 25,750 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default greendoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
I spend a lot of times in upscale grocery stores and yoga pants are one of the greatest inventions! There are some seriously hot MILF's walking around looking amazing in these skin tight pants showing off every beautiful curve. But I also notice frumpier women giving the hotties some dirty looks so what Grits says is true.

You said you gave SIL a lot more then you give your wife, does this ever cause any sort of problem or concern? Maybe a hint of jealously or doubt about taking care of her or him more then me? Even just a tiny bit?

Changing outfits 3 times to keep you hard, I love it! A woman who knows us men are visually creatures and knows how to use that to get what she wants/needs. Brilliant woman.

The room service stunt was great. I bet she was scared, nervous, anxious and turned on all at the same time. Then once she did it I'm guessing she was either sitting on your face or your cock within about 20 seconds. How hot would it have been if he went to his cart and grabbed a hand towel to give to her so she could wipe the cum up offer thighs.

I think the best part of the entire weekend for me at least would be in the morning when you all got back together with the SIL not showering first. If she were my wife and she walked up to me, gave me a big kiss and a hug smelling and tasting like sex. Her hair was probably a mess, her clothes...it doesnt matter how much sex you had the night before Jr would be up again in no time after seeing, smelling, tasting her. I'd want to kiss and lick every inch of her and inhale her intoxicating scent.
Mr. here

Well what I meant was, more then I give the wife ,by way of a marathon all nighter she wanted... changing outfits to keep me going... it took work..... I take care of the wife daily,,,

Yeah she was hot about the room service.. she wanted to fuck at the window right after to continue to expose herself fun.. the cum was on her black stocking...

She wasn't extremely messed up in the morning ride back to her house.. she fixed up her hair... like I said, they took a morning shower together, which probably? included shower sex.. we all went out to Brunch and did some sightseeing... both girls were in their jean skirts feelin very good and giddy.....
That night when we got back we all had sex together as soon as we walked in the door.. I like fucking a girl under her jean skirt, and both girls did that to us guys.. talking about the weekend.. just 2 hrs worth as we were leaving in the morning.

Last edited by GRITS; 04-13-2018 at 11:34 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: