Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 10:33 PM

Thanked 25,667 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wife & Friends

Mr. here,

Just got back from a 4 day trip to visit friends in Kentucky... They are friends from our "swing Group", who invited us to their horse country home in Kentucky... Beautiful farm place, w/ 4 horses, a few sheep, and great views of the countryside from their log Cabin big house...

We arrived to find another couple there, also from our "swing Group"... it ends up being a 4 day trip of, country living, horseback riding, BBQs, and a lot of sex by 3 couples.

First night, was a outdoor naked patio/hot tub party... everyone was jumping in and out of the hot tub, and lounging on the patio under the stars no cloths required.. lol …. a lot of touchy /feely stuff that later resulted in a lot of hot tub and patio chair fucking and sucking...basically all the group sex was like that outdoors. The wives were moving around from one hubby to another riding them ….

Second night, was a Key Party... the guys picked a name out of the hat, and went to that wifes bedroom in the house and spent the whole night... you could hear everyone fucking in the next bedroom all night. .. I was w/-- "S"... 39, 5'7", med build, long blonde hair... I opened the door and she was laying on her stomach naked smiling & horny... we just got right into it w/ foreplay, oral, touchy/feely, and a lot of fucking... This wife can fuck!!!!……. there is nothing she doesn't like or willing to try/do...seeing her on top w/ her tits bouncing was hot, and every time I shot my load in her, she had an orgasm from the feeling.... we fucked till midnight then fell asleep.. but I woke her twice during the night for a quickie... everyone returned to their own wife @ 9am the next morning...

Upon return to my wife, I told her I could hear her orgasming thru the thin walls.... she told me the same... She was w/ the hubby who invited us.... I saw ropes on the bed? and asked whats that???... she said that he tied her to the bed and used her bondage submissively....

Third night-- was a general group sex party.. First was the hot tub foreplay,,, then everyone was in the master bedroom, fucking everyone elses wife & hubby... the wives were having lezzy fests between us guys recharging,.. all the wives were taking DPs, and triple Ps all holes airtight. w/ the other wives sucking her nipples....( my wife favorite) so everyone got involved in sexually pleasing one person.. .... my wife took cum in all her holes, several times.., as did the other 2 wives...
Picture seeing your wife w/ 3 cocks in her and 2 wives sucking her tits all at the same time!!--resulting in extreme orgasms...... loved seeing my wife walking around w/ cum dripping down her thigh-- HOT!!… … after the nights sex ended, we went back to our room.. the wife climbed on top of me and slide her cum full pussy down onto my cock and asked me, -" you guys all pumped your cum in me"... "do you like feeling everyones cum in my pussy?"..... I replied, -" I like seeing it & feeling it"..... she then raised up off my cock and let it drip out onto my cock for me to see, then slid back on me and we fucked one more time leaving another load in her.

The last day everyone did country stuff around the farm, and left for home in the late afternoon.... A nice summer naked getaway in the country.

Last edited by GRITS; 08-17-2018 at 10:43 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: