Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] On first being a nude model
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 05:13 PM

Thanked 14,682 Times in 408 Posts
Default Thank you Steve

You have no idea how much I appreciate your comments and any like them.
I got into modeling quite by accident when I was at a life class and the resident model failed to turn up. The teacher asked for a volunteer and several of the rest of the class put me forward as a candidate. I somewhat reluctantly agreed and went behind a screen and removed my clothes. It was quite a moment stepping out from behind the screen and to my amazement I got a round of applause, which actually made me slightly embarrassed.
That was, what I thought, the first and last time but the word went round and my husband said that I should continue to do some more because I had a good figure and he rather liked the idea of me posing nude. The class grew in seize and the teacher said that I had something to do with the increase, which made me more self conscious when I posed because I felt that some were coming just to have a look at my private parts, which I suppose was true and I should have bee flattered.
Since then I have done plenty of posing as can be seen on this site and we, my husband and I have made friends as a result. I hope that we will make more as a result of this blog.
The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post: