Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Tattoos and piercings
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 09:06 AM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

I met a girl when I was in college on a beach. She was wearing a bikini. She had a tattoo with a couple of palm trees on her thigh right outside the bikini line. It was like half way between the hip and the very inner thigh if that makes sense. She was with a couple other girls and they were sunning themselves. The other two went down to the water and she stayed on the towel. I walked up to her basically to flirt and that is when I noticed the tattoo. I struck up a conversation with her and she was easy to talk to. I eventually complemented her on her tattoo and asked something along the lines of if it had any significance. I got a sexy grin on and told me "if you are lucky enough to make it past the trees you are in paradise." I told her I would like a ticket to paradise. We hung out for a while and went out a few times (turned out she lived in the same college town). Despite the fact she had a smoking hot body, she was a dead lay and as stupid as they get... I mean she made every stereotype about dumb blonds. I was able to overlook the lack of intelligent conversation until I found out she was no good in bed. Her paradise was not as advertised

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutmzm View Post
My wife and I are nudists and she's not shy at all.
She has a large tattoo on her back and another under one breast. For both of those she confidently sat completely topless in the tattoo studio which was only semi-private. It was quite arousing seeing her like that, knowing that everyone else in the studio was looking at her small, perky boobs. But here's my favorite tattoo story:

My wife and I were in the pool at a nudist resort when she spotted a gorgeous woman with a large tattoo covering her pubic region. My wife was fascinated by this woman's ink. So I encouraged my wife to go ask her about it...

We swam across the pool to where this woman was sitting...on the edge of the pool, her feet in the water and her legs spread just enough so she exposed everything but didn't look like she was flashing the world.

My wife approached her and she was very happy to talk about her ink. I hung back just a bit... It was an amazing sight: my naked wife, standing in the deep end of the pool with this other woman's beautiful pussy just about at her eye level. I could tell my wife was trying to keep eye contact as they talked but she was clearly focused on the pussy. The other woman was duly proud of her artwork and I could see her pointing to different parts of the tattoo, sometimes stretching her skin and opening her pussy as they discussed the technical aspects of getting inked "down there".

To that point my wife had rarely demonstrated any sexual interest in other women but I know that encounter turned her on because we didn't stay in the pool much longer. We headed back to our room at the resort and she gave me the best blowjob she ever had - and she even swallowed my cum for the first time!

Flash forward a few months and my wife decided to get her own pubic art... I had the very erotic pleasure of watching another man tattoo my wife's pussy. My wife stripped off her panties and let him go to work. As you can imagine, tattooing is a very hands-on process so the artist was literally hand his hands all over my wife's pussy. Now the immediate downside of a pussy tattoo is that you can't have sex until it's healed...but I got another fantastic blowjob that night and she swallowed me for the second time!
Cool ... Pics?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post: