Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy15 View Post
Years ago I read a story about a guy who bought health club gym with a swimming pool. He wanted it to be a nude club. His wife and daughter worked there and they even hired a female life guard. Thanks in advance.
Oh yeah I remember reading that on ASSTR. Sorry but since ASSTR is down and has shown no signs of going back up for months, I think for now it's completely lost.

That said, I think you might be misremembering it. The guy didn't want to make it a nude club. He wanted to make it a nude men's club. And the extreme commitment to male-only nudity is so extreme that even though clothed-female-nude-male is one of the I'm into I still found myself rolling my eyes rather than jilling myself off.

Female guests aren't allowed inside the club.

The male employees are forced to go naked against their will yet still work there despite not liking it.

His wife and daughter have to stay clothed and work in the back.

He hires a busty female lifeguard but despite the author hyping up the idea that she'll have to go nude like the guys, she shows up in a swimsuit. The owner says he felt it unfair to force her to go nude like he does the guys and despite the fact that they seem to set up a plot thread that she'll change her mind because she sees how betrayed the guys feel and she seems to feel bad about her decision, this potential plot thread is completely abandoned and her being allowed to wear clothes as the only female employee when every other employee and guest is forced to go nude never comes up again.

Any view the nude male guests might feel about a solo clothed female lifeguard never gets explored.

It was also very poorly written. Lacking in detail or description, it comes across more like a summary of events rather than actual depictions of them. It also does this bizarre, lazy thing where there's no dialogue. Just narration that says what the characters are discussing or the points they're making but doesn't actually depict them saying them. I remember reading it and finding it just strange in all aspects and not at all erotic, interesting, or entertaining, while also showing immense missed potential.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cyberweasel89 For This Useful Post: