Thread: [Links to Fictional Stories] Additional Reading
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong247 View Post
Blocking would be great, but I don't see any way to do that on the site. The only option I see is reporting harassment, which I'm not so sure this qualifies.

Yes, I'm probably too nice, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. The guy used to end storylines abruptly, but now he at least puts in options that we can choose to follow or not. Some of his chapters actually are salvageable, or even legible! I argue that he's at least getting a bit better. He's not hurting anyone or being an outright bad person. He's just annoying. I will do my best to keep my interactive stories from becoming a bunch of stupid, one-line chapters, but I also want people to contribute to my stories. If he adds something that you deem terrible, just message me on the site and I'll look into it if I wasn't going to already.

I'm just a little miffed that other stories haven't deleted his false endings. Great story opportunities lost.
Blocking it a bit hard to figure out but:

-Click on your account name
-Go to options
-Scroll down to additional Account settings
-Click on block/ignore Members

There you go, just for reference even if you don't want to do it now.

Anyway, all this talk of trolls and blocking guys has killed my erection so lets continue the sexy stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelten For This Useful Post: