View Single Post
Old 04-29-2017, 07:03 AM

Thanked 1,794 Times in 87 Posts
Default Cousin and Her Best Friends

I decided to just make a new thread instead of continuing in the Family Exposures thread because only Emily is "family" while Bella and Julia are not. This thread would allow me to mix and match stories involving them without having to worry whether it fit the thread or not.

This is where it started https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=174
And the continuing stories (not in chronological order) :
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=179
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=215
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=222

A bit of background for those who haven't read the other thread:
Emily is my older cousin who I lived with when I first moved to Australia many many years ago. About 5'6", fit from doing ballet since little, not super pretty but still attractive, and definitely had her wild side. The most sexual thing she did was handjob, and as told on the other thread, she did suck my dick once but stopped before I could cum. We were very open with each other.

Bella is a blonde Aussie surfer girl (probably about 5'4", tanned and fit, big boobs) who is super chill about everything including sexuality and never shy about getting topless/naked, she also hugged a lot! She gave me my first blowjob. We got along really well.

Julia is a Taiwanese girl who was doing law degree because of her parents while she wanted to do modelling instead. She's very pretty, very slim, reasonably tall (5'9"?), small boobs. She always had this fake persona where she pretended to be a proper girl, but she was actually the wildest out of them. We did get her to show her wild side in front of me, but everytime we did that, we had to work hard for it to happen as she'd be back to her persona next time I saw her. Julia's family is rich, and she often spent the most money for us when we do things together.

This story went way back and started with me reading a book in the backyard by myself sometime in the afternoon. Then Emily came home with a blonde girl who turned out to be Bella. Emily introduced the two of us, I was about shake Bella's hand, but she hugged me instead. I've heard Emily mentioned a few of her close friends, and I was glad that I got to meet one of them. It was even better that she turned out to love giving hugs.

I asked them what their plan for the day was and whether they were about to head out again or not. I mentioned that the weather was great to go to the beach, hoping that they'd want to go and take me with them, but Bella said she could use the tan but she didn't feel like going out and just preferred to chill at the house. I didn't give up on the idea quite yet, so I said, "Who needs the beach anyway, you can always just sunbathe here if you want a tan."

Bella took the bait and showed some interest, "Oh you guys can sunbathe here?"

I replied back, "Yeah, we do that sometimes."

Bella said that since they weren't planning to go out, she'd be happy if she can sunbathe in our backyard. Emily said no problem and that she'd go upstairs to get some sunscreen. I told Bella I'd go get some beach towel too while she could just make herself comfortable. Not too long after, I went back down with some beach towels and laid them down on the ground. Emily came down with the sunscreen and she had changed into her black bikini. I've seen her topless a couple of times before but I still found her looking hot even in her bikini. Bella was just in her casual clothes and I wondered what she'd do about it.

In the mean time, I decided to take initiative and took off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in my underwear and tried to act normal. I asked Emily to help with putting the sunscreen on my back. Once she was done helping me, she lotioned up her thighs and legs, then she took off her bikini top and lotioned her boobs. She then laid down on the towel and asked for my help to apply the sunscreen on her back. Once I was done, Emily turned back around and she let her boobs out on display.

Bella saw her going topless and asked, "Oh you're okay with him seeing your boobs?"

Emily smiled and replied, "Yeah, it's fine, I got nothing to hide and it's not like he has never seen naked girls before."

"Okay then," said Bella before she took off her clothes too. I watched her took off her shirt, then her pants leaving her in her underwear. I thought to myself that she looked really hot. She grabbed the sunscreen from Emily and applied it to herself. She asked help from Emily to apply it on her back, and because of that, she was facing me as she took off her bra, giving me the straight view of her D-cup boobs. I didn't even bother pretending to not see her, I just smiled as she caught me looking. Then right after, she took off her panties too to give me the full view of her naked body. I remember that she was a bit bushy back then (not full bush, but like she hadn't shaved for quite a while), and I remembered staring with my mouth open.

Then I heard Emily yelling out, "Bella! What the?"

She replied, "You said it's fine and he has seen you naked before."

Emily replied back, "I said it's not like he hasn't seen naked girls before. I didn't say she has seen me naked before! He has seen me topless, but not naked, Bella."

There they were, Emily topless lying on the towel and Bella standing up fully naked while I was just openly gawking at her. Then the two of them suddenly burst out in laughter. Bella said how she couldn't believe herself that she misunderstood what Emily was saying before. Emily said how it was too late now that I've seen Bella naked and it'd be something I'd remember for the rest of my life. I gave Bella the thumbs up and she said she'd get me back for it.

Once we settled down, Bella decided to just stay naked, but she made a few attempts at pulling down my undies to even things up. For some stupid reason, I resisted and managed to keep my undies on. The most she got to see was a bit of my butt crack. This was definitely the icebreaker between Bella and I as she got very comfortable being naked with me. It wasn't until quite a while though until we both got naked together.

After Bella left, Emily told me how lucky I was to get to see Bella naked like that and she asked me if I enjoyed it. I said, "I loved it. It would've been even better if you were naked too though."

She replied, "In your dreams!"

Well dreams came true because (with Bella's help) I eventually did get to see Emily naked too.
The Following 72 Users Say Thank You to lebenengel For This Useful Post: