View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 11:43 AM

Default Vienna hotel sauna - part 1 of 2

Let me share my experiences in how a hotel sauna can turn out to be rather nice. In all its aspects

Last weekend, me and my wife (early 30's) visitted Vienna. We stayed at a rather luxurious hotel, which happened to have a small sauna area on the lowest floor. Back home (Netherlands) we regularly visit the larger sauna and spa centres. So we are used to the cycle of showering, taking a sauna, cool down, relax and then do it all over again. And all of that while all vistors are fully nude. I would be a liar if I wouldn't admit that part of the joy of those sauna days comes from peeping at all those well-toned young men, girls and ladies in their 20's and 30's showing off their goods.

In foreign hotels however, the saunas are often small, cold and filled with hotshots in their swimwear. This appeared to be the case in the Vienna hotel as well. The first evening we made a visit to the hotel's sauna, one other couple was already there. I think in their early 40's and from a Southern or Eastern European country. He was very active with moving water buckets around, going in and out of the sauna and so on. She was looking irritated/angry, like most of these girls of Southern/Eastern European hotshots do. Most striking was, while he was OK-shaped and she had a gorgeous body, they were both wearing swimwear: loose short trunks on him and she in a bikini also covering her belly.

We tried to find a changing room, but there was only a bench with some lockers and a leaflet on the wall with the sauna and steambath rules. Apart from visitors not allowed to bring their own food and drinks, et cetera, et cetera, it also clearly stated that, for hygiene reasons, it was not allowed to wear swimwear in the two sauna cabins and in the steamroom. So we doubted what to do.
My wife being the prudest of us, decided to change in the ladies room into her bikini. At the bench, I slipped in my tight swim trunks. We didn't want to fall out of place.

We showered and tried the steambath which was quite OK. Meaning rather hot and nice, as you would find in a decent Dutch sauna centre. We relaxed a bit on the chairs in our bathrobes and watched the other couple walking around. Him again busy with bringing water to the smallest sauna cabin (i.e. 2-3 persons), she being ordered to join him in the sauna (or alike; I couldn't understand, but got his tone of voice).

While they were busy and we were watching them, a young blonde lady came in. Fully encapsuled by her bathrobe and on hotel flipflops. She saw us in our swimwear and bathrobes and moved out of our sight to the changing bench and other sauna cabin (seating approx 3-5 persons).

When the other couple came out of the small sauna, we decided to give it a try. It was ridiculously hot. All that water made it unbearable. (I know pooring water on the furnace actually makes the temperature drop, but due to the humidity increase it feels like the air is heated further). So we moved out quickly and headed to the other, somewhat larger sauna.

There, the blonde girl was already enjoying the more bearable heat, while laying down on the top bench. In her underwear: a white sports bra and a bit worn-out tight black slip. So rather covered, but still not bad to look at. She had a nice, curvy body and was approx 20-25 years of age. If she was wearing more high-end, sexy lingerie it would have been a fabulous sight.
When we sat down, I could already sense a tension from the young lady. She wasn't fully at ease laying up there dressed like that. Later on, my wife admitted she felt it too. But we closed our eyes and came to ourselves, as you are supposed to do in a sauna. At least were we come from.

After a few minutes the girl left the sauna. A couple of minutes later, my wife left as well. I can usually stand the heat a bit longer, or at least it takes my body some more time to turn on the sweating machine. But then it was time for me as well, in swimwear, to move to the showers to cool down.
The girl was still there. Fully nude Water running through her long blonde hair and soap flowing down her juicy boobies (yes, these were boobies for sure ). Before I could take a look further down, she grinned at me and turned around. Showing me her perfect round ass, but covering her most precious bits while continuing to take a long, hot shower with plenty of soap. Not having noticed any colour change near her tighs, I guess she was fully shaved.

There I was standing near the showers. My towel wrapped around my waist. I saw the other couple had left, and a more senior couple moved in. They were fully nude as well and were just entering the steambath.
So I jumped out of my towel (and of course out of my swim trunks) and walked fully nude to the shower next to the naked girl. I was still sweating from the sauna (and from the glimpse I had just been treated on ). I needed a shower. And I certainly didn't want to be that weird guy in his swimwear while the rules permitted that.

I hadn't used this particular shower before, and a couple of seconds later I understood it was installed with a flipped/mirrored turning knob. Instead of a gentle cold water stream raining down on me, I experienced a strong cold water jet directly on my face and body. I screamed for one second, while trying to make sense of the icons around the turning knobs (set on gentle cold and coming from above) relative to what I was experiencing (very cold directly from the massage outlets on the heights of my head, torso and genitalia).
The girl turned a bit, took a look over her shoulder, inspected me from head to toe and smiled at me again, while slowly massaging her boobs with foamy soap.

I controlled myself and switched the shower to the massage icon and fully cold. Now the water came from above with a more pleasant temperature. I still peeked every so many seconds to the girl in the next shower, who still had her back to me. She was washing away the soap, moving her hands through her hair, via her back and thighs to her perfect ass. Then she turned off her shower and walked to her towel, granting me a good view on her side and her slightly bouncing boobs when she moved. Carefully and slowly she dried herself. Still with her ass towards me. After a minute or so, she put on her bathrobe and the show was over. With a content smile on her face, she moved out of the sauna area. Probably moving through the hotel corridors wearing only a bathrobe and hotel flipflops.

I switched off the shower as well (again switching it first to the hand shower as the icons "off" and "hand shower" were flipped as well), dried myself and sat down next to my wife. We decided to go to our rooms as well, as we had done all available and bearable sauna rooms by now.
At the changing bench, my wife stepped out of her bathrobe and appeared to be fully nude as well. She grinned at me, put on only her sweater and jeans and up we went to our room. Once in our room, she immediately undressed and sat fully nude on the bed, her ass up in the air and showing me her juicy pussy swollen and pink. "You probably want to fuck me like a rabbit by now, don't you?" she asked. And so I did.

Afterwards, when we were laying down in bed, my wife told me that when she came out of the sauna and walked to the showers, the girl was standing there turned towards the showers. She was still wearing her underwear. When she noticed my wife was coming up directly behind her, she allmost jumped 1m in the air.
"Are there any woman showers?" she asked my wife with an German or Austrian accent.
"No, this is all," my wife responded, "But if you are questioning, I think this mixed sauna actually is a nude sauna. So feel free." Correctly assuming the girl was hesistant to take a shower in her underwear. Which would have been quite senseless taking in account her white sports bra.
The girl immediately started to take off her bra and slip and turned on the shower. She offered my wife a good look at her body. My wife in her turn also slipped out of her bikini and showed her body to the girl. They chatted a bit while enjoying the shower (apparently my wife already knew about the flipped icons). Both made positive remarks about each other's bodies, their boobs and the way they shaved their pubic hair (my wife has a thin landing strip and the girl instead was fully shaved). Although a bit prude, my wife sometimes enjoys showing off herself to selected people. The girl happend to be a willing victim.
When my wife turned left the shower, she told the girl I would be coming soon and, if she liked and dared, I would deserve a bit of a show.

After this story, both of us still smelling of sex, my wife cuddled up on me, headed down and not much later I shot a full load in her mouth. She is such a perfect creature.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jamie00784 For This Useful Post: