Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Breastfeeding friends
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 11:23 AM

My wife's youngest sister is a real cutie. She was barely 12 when we got married, but as the years went on she developed quite a body. All the girls in their family have fantastic, usually D cup breats, and she was no exception. I always enjoyed watching her whenever I could, and have a lot of great views of her cleavage. I even managed a blurry, through-the-frosted-shower-glass look at her once. But last year at New Years Eve I finally got what I wanted. She had a new baby, and was nursing. She had a cover up that had a circular piece of plastic sewn in at the top so she could be covered but still see what her baby was doing. All of her sisters teased her, calling it a "Peek-a-Boob", but she said she loved it. At one point in the evening, we were all crowded into the living room watching something on TV, and I was standing behind the chair where she was sitting. She decided it was time to nurse, and as she put her cover-up on I realized from where I was standing I would have a perfect view down the open top. I crossed my fingers and hoped she wouldn't turn away or decide to move, and then as I watched her pull the cover over her baby and start to pull her shirt up, I crossed my fingers and hoped that I wouldn't cum in my pants right there! Next thing I knew, she had her top up and her nursing bra open and was holding her gorgeous breast in her hand for her baby to start nursing. It was white and full and the nipple was bigger than normal but still beautiful. I had a perfect view of all her gorgeous curves. Then, when she switched sides, she left the first one out while she undid her nursing bra on the other side, and I thought that for just a moment I would get to see both breasts at once. But instead, as she started her baby on the other side, she left her other breast resting on her baby's tummy, so I had a full perfect view of both breasts, with a great view of those soft curves between them. Even almost a year later it makes me hard thinking about it. What could have been the worst part, but turned out to be one of the best parts, was as she was closing up shop she looked up at me. I glanced away as fast as I could and tried not to look guilty, but she smiled and said "Oh, sorry. I hope I didn't just flash you!" I decided to laugh it off and I said "Hey, they don't call it a Peek-a-Boob for nothing!". She laughed, and that was it. But the image of those perfect sister-in-law breasts is burned into my brain, and everytime I see her I picture them...
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to cameron898989 For This Useful Post: