View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 10:14 AM

Default WWE Story... your input is needed!

Hello all,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas. I am making this thread because I am working on what I intend to be my final story. Here is the preface of what has happened so far:

The battle between AJ Lee and Paige finally came to a conclusion. Both fighters picked a team consisting of 7 other woman. Although Paige and her team faught valently, the cheating and corruption between AJ and her team was too much. Paige decided to put it all on the line in a hell in a cell match against AJ. Although Paige stripped AJ down to her thong and was on the verge of victory, Sasha Banks managed to cheat and secure the victory, stripping Paige naked and humiliating her in the process.

Thinking they finally achieved victory, AJ and Sasha celebrated their triumph in the ring. That was until their remaining team mates Alexa Bliss, Carmella, and Lana had seen enough and brutally attacked the two leaders of their team. The final chapter will conclude with a 3v2 match.

My reason for posting here is because I have not broken ground on this episode and I wanted to get your opinions and suggestions on everything and anything you would like to see. Some ideas will be used and credit will be given. I thought this would be a fun way to include the OCC forum in a story. Please reply or PM me!

Thanks guys!!