Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 11:15 PM

Thanked 25,699 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Weekend in Bama

Spent the weekend in West Point, Alabama... visiting hometown on roadtrip.

Stayed at Comfort inn @ Cullman.... Did some back in the day reminessing and met up w/ some old friends.. Went out Sat. w/ a couple from our "swing group" from Huntsville who met up w/ us.. Of course we all ended up @ our motel room for cocktails and sex... mainly sex!!
Haven't seen them for about 3 months, so it was even nicer to be sharing our wives w/ each other... or were the wives sharing us ??... lol

Anyway, the room had 2 queen beds, and we decided to put both to good useage... we left the shades open. His wife, 5'5, nice blondey type you see on the beach in a bikini, was really horny for cock... appearantly they haven't been w/ another couple since 3 months ago @ our swing group meeting. After the gals did their lezzy thing together to get us guys hot, his wife walked over to me on the chair and climbed on my cock for a little ride. She was dangling her nice tits in my face teasing my mouth w/ her nipples... I looked over to the bed to find his face between my wifes legs licking her pussy. From that point it turned into a fuckfest... Us guys were DP'ing the gals all night long because thats what they wanted... we both fucked each others wife seperately, but they wanted us both @ once.. so they took turns letting us guys use them like sl*ts... by the end of the evening, the wives were cum full everywhere, and us guys were exhausted.... They left for home. My wife just layed on the bed full of our sperm enjoying the moment... I layed next to her and she started sucking my cock... I told her I was exhausted & spent, but she said she was just cleaning my cock of the other womans juices..... we fell asleep w/ the light on and the shades open.. @ 4am I woke up and turned everything off & closed shades....don't know if anyone was looking in?
Spent another night there , did an antique car show & got home monday.... its good to visit home & fuck your old friends!!!
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0284.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 11-13-2017 at 11:30 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post: