View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 06:21 AM

Wink The fence was too short ...

I was this summer at a lake in Bavaria. I visited this lake for the first time. I read on the internet that there is a beach for nudists.

When I arrived there, I noticed the following.
The bathing area for nudists was only surrounded by an almost transparent fence and only a few low bushes.
Just behind the area was a pedestrian walkway. Right next to the beach for nudists was the beach for the dressed.

I was looking for a place at the very back. Between me and the pedestrian walk was only this almost transparent fence.

Both beaches were not well visited. At the nudist beach were almost only old people. At the textile beach much younger people were present.

I thought that would not be a good day. That changed soon ...

When I went into the water for the first time I realized that the fence did not reach into the water. That meant, when I went into the water, I was completely visible to the people in swimwear. I was naked in public.

First of all, I was a little bit shy. Many bathers from the clothing-wearing area looked in my direction. As I went further into the lake, I noticed that the lake on the shore is very low. I had to go into the lake for a long time, until the lake became deep enough to swim.

Then I saw a young couple lying directly on the fence outside the nude area. The girl was sitting there looking in my direction. At some point I decided to go out of the lake again. The girl was still looking at me. Her boyfriend was lying on his back with his eyes closed.

When my penis became visible, she looked shy away. Only a short time later she looked back at me.

This time I quickly went out of the water to my place.

I found this situation exciting and I thought about it. Only 10 minutes later I went into the water again. The girl was still sitting there. This time I went very slowly into the water. I pretended to enjoy nature and just stood there. My penis was clearly visible to her. Suddenly my cock got stiff and I quickly ran into the water. Last rescue!

After a short cool, I quickly went back to my beach towel.

There I noticed that some passing pedestrians tried to catch a glimpse of the naked ones through the fence. Nice, I thought to myself. I just stood there and enjoyed the views of passing female pedestrians. Some pedestrians thought they were invisible to me. Some looks were pretty direct.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: