View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
Who has pics of my wife? Well, our friend Jeff does now.

For fun and a little extra spending money, my wife has been working at a well known tourist attraction not far from our house in NW Georgia.
During the month of October they celebrated Oktoberfest, which, among other things, included workers dressing in appropriate costumes. Karla wore a traditinal Bavarian style dress that looked something like the St. Pauli Girl. It showed a little bit of cleavage, but it wasn’t terribly revealing. I thought she looked really cute in it, so I posted a pic of her onto a secret f**eb**k we’re on. One of our guy friends on there just out of the blue responded with “Wow, I want her!” We were like, “Wow, that escelated quickly.” So, to tease him further I posted a pic down her top in the outfit, and he was like “You’re driving me crazy.”
Karla was really flattered, and I was a little turned on, so I said “Hey, do you wanna show him more???” Karla brightened up and said “What do you have in mind?” I showed her a pic I had on my phone of her left breast that I thought was really sexy, and I said “What if I crop this a bit and show him just a hint of your nipple and see what his reaction is?” She asked “What if he likes it? What if he wants to see more?” I said “I hope he does. Then we’ll tease him by sending him less and less cropped versions of it. Do you wanna?” She was like “I don’t know, do you think we should? Do you want to?” I said “I would love to, but do you want to?” She got a mischievous look on her face and in a husky voice said “Yes.” Then she wiggled out of her pajama bottoms (she was already topless). She was really turned on now and wanted me to play with her while we did this.
I cropped the pic down, and then it took us a sec to work up the nerve to send it because this was someone we actually know. We held our breath and took the plunge. I sent the first pic bellow with the words “You’re welcome.”
His response was immediate. In came the message “I love you!” Followed quickly by “Feel free to fill up my inbox!”
I showed his message to Karla and she got a bit flustered, clearly turned on. I asked “Should I send him the next one?” She pulled in tight, kissed me on the mouth, and whispered “Yessss.” I was really hard at this point. I loaded the next pic and hit send, followed by the message “Karla is smiling.” He responded “I’m thinking of things I would do to her and I’m smiling!”
That’s when we sent the full pic, the third one bellow. He said “You guys are awesome! I’d like to trace my fingers along everything I can see.”
He then talked about the things he wanted to do to her nipples, licking and sucking and tweaking. Then he wanted to see a picture of her tit being squeezed. I didn’t know if he meant by me or Karla, so I sent him one of both. He said “Okay, that does it. I’m going to jack off.” Karla wanted him to see a pic of her in her shelf bra that she feels really sexy in, so I asked him if he wanted to see that. Of course he did, and he was not disappointed with the fourth pic below. He then responded with a pic of himself, dick in hand, saying “Look what ypu made me do.” He went on to describe how we could both pleasure her, describin lots of details leading up to how he would slide into her from behind as I sucked her tits. We sent one more pic before he said she was driving him nuts, and it was at that point I think he came.
Im sure youre buddy has whacked it to those tits more than once! Great tits! Thanks for sharing those awesome pics
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post: