View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 03:29 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default She wanted more

An xGF and I got into a soft swinging relationship with a co-worker of hers and her husband. It started out with strip poker and nude sun bathing. Progressed to touchy-feely in the hot tub. One evening after strip poker it progressed further at his suggestion. He openly admitted he wanted to swing with us, but penetration was off limits.

This session started out with massages to get used to touching each other's partner sexually. It progressed to oral and fingering etc. She asked me if I'd like her to do the "camel toe slide" on me. Of course I said sure. He warned us to remember no penetration.

He and my GF watched us intently feeling each other until my GF went down on him. We were still sliding and it felt great - she had a two-day stubble that made it more intense. Soon her husband and my GF were 69ing and paying no attention to us.

Soon I felt her move her pussy to put my cock head at her opening. She gave me a wink and Shh sign with her finger. She then thrust down on me taking my cock in. She leaned over and whispered to not cum in her. As I was about to cum I let her know and she lifted up to let my cock out and rubbed her pussy on my balls as I emptied on her and my stomach.

By this time they stopped their 69ing and everyone admitted to having came. I was obvious and the cum dropping down my GF's chin was evidence. He immediately went down on his wife lapping up her juices. She winked at me and smiled.

Thee gal later told me she wanted my cock in her whenever we swung together, but just be careful he doesn't see. Well this "arrangement" continued for several more sessions. One evening my GF was doing the "Slide" on him when she decided she would surprise him. She was on top teasing his cock when she thrust down on him taking his cock in her all the way and held tight on him. He protested briefly then went about enjoying himself. She urged him on.

He later said that wasn't supposed to happen, but it was just the start to full swinging every time. We saw them later at group parties and he fucked any and every gal he could get his dick in.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post: