View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 01:35 PM

Thanked 5,425 Times in 225 Posts

Tracy has had this once but the story is a little different. I had invited a friend round from work Tracy had never met him before but had agreed to meet and if she liked him there might be some fun later in the evening. It was agreed in advance that if things went as far as full sex then he would wear a condom.

Tracy and my friend got on really well we went out for a couple of drinks and when we got back we messed about a bit the plan was that one way or another we would end up naked. Tracy sucked us both for a little while and then we decided to go up to the bedroom to be more comfy. I grabbed a camera and some condoms Just in case.

When we got into the bed room Tracy went back to sucking us in turn and together. My friend went down on Tracy and soon had her cumming I managed to get a few photos I asked Tracy if she wanted my friend to fuck her she actually said yes please. I grabbed a condom for him and then just before he put it on I suggested we get a photo of his cock bare rubbing Tracy's pussy. We managed to get a good shot My friend rubbed his cock along her slit his cock was soon covered in her wetness then one of them must have moved slightly as his cock slipped in just a little to start with. He apologized and pulled out and started to rub his cock against her again. After a bit it slipped in again this time all the way.

This time my friend didn't pull out straight away but he didn't just fuck her either he just stayed still. My friend then said how good it felt to have his bare cock in her. Tracy said as it was in now he may as well enjoy it and just fuck her bare but she told him to pull out before cumming. He agreed and started to fuck her after a while he started to get faster and it looked like he was going to cum. I reminded him that Tracy had asked him to pull out but Tracy just turned around and and said she wanted to feel his cum in her. Who am I to argue? And I got the pleasure of fucking her cum filled pussy after. And we both fucked her again before my friend went home.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post: