View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 09:27 AM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukgoldfish View Post
Hi Green, thanks for your comments and insight. I do agree with you about the whole dynamic of it - you create a very sexual situation and then try to retain self control. I think it adds to the excitement and creates - often for the girl i guess - the option of deniability ‘ i didn’t mean for that to happen’. Etc

My pretty virgin gf was definitely in that space. She enjoyed the sexual feelings of being intimate and sliding on me but didn’t want to ‘go all the way’. When i slipped inside i’d be very careful not to say anything and that seemed to work for her. Only she will know if the first time i slipped inside was genuinely an accident and the same would apply for the other times when i found my cock slipping in....

I know it all sounds a bit weird but at the time it is just you and another person and you work out as you go what each other likes. I was glad she was having fun and she seemed happy to be experimenting and saying nothing...
You know saying something or in this case not saying something is key at least to her. Had a GF who was very adventurous sexually trying anything but she always made a big deal about her ass being"exit only". Yet when I would play with her pussy and a finger would touch her asshole she would start grinding against it as if she wanted it in her ass. Over time i did just that and she would cum like crazy. Then in the after sex cuddling talking phase I would bring it up and she would deny it and get mad. So I kept my mouth shut and was soon finger banging her ass making her squirt but we never talked about it and when ever the subject of ass play came up she insisted she was exit only. I laughed every time i changed the sheets because of how much she squirted when she came from ass play. So there are times the lady wants deniability, it makes them feel better about what they are doing so give them that and enjoy.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: