Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:28 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts
Default Spooky times

I had posted this in another thread about strange places to have sex.

After college, I was dating this girl who still lived at home. My roommate was having company over so not an option thst night. We were getting busy in my car, parked on the street outside her house. Since we didn’t want that, we drove down the street to a cemetery that was close by. We picked up where we left off and soon we had our pants off and she was riding on me with my seat reclined.

Before we could finish, a police car entered the cemetery and drove over to where we were parked and was shining his spotlight on us. She jumped off me and we got out pants up before he pulled alongside to question us. We had to show our drivers licenses and were told to leave with a warning. I think a neighbor saw our headlights as we approached and called the police.

It was frustrating being caught. She was scared and out of the mood. After I dropped her off, I drove around the corner, unzipped, and finished myself sitting in the car. I was too worked up to wait until I got back to my apartment.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post: