Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 11:37 PM

Default Undercarriage Malfunction

I was riding the train home from work last week, minding my own business, perusing the Internet, checking my WhatsApp and Facebook pages when a young mother and her young daughter came and sat down opposite me.
She caught my attention, not because of her child, who was, I must add, well-behaved, but by her attractiveness. She had a very likeable countenance, very alluring upper body shape, lithe and toned legs and was dressed very stylishly, in a flared skirt and pretty blouse.

At first her daughter sat in the seat next to her, but as more people boarded the train t later stations, she asked her to vacate it and sit on her lap.

I looked up and acknowledged her charitable act, smiled and Mum returned my smile with one of her own.
I noticed that her daughter was sitting with her legs apart, astride her mother’s legs. Consequently, though her skirt had ridden up her thighs a little, they were held tightly together.

I remember thinking, wouldn’t it be nice, and cap off the day if I were to catch a glimpse of her panties up that very appealing skirt. But I seriously doubted any such thing capable of happening.
They were interacting together, talking and her daughter giggling, and each time her daughter shifted her weight, this caused her shirt to inch a little higher.

Things were looking up, and not just me.
I was definitely becoming interested, and hoped for the miraculous occurrence of her skirt reaching a point where it no longer protected her modesty. It was not going to happen, of course. But, hey, give a guy credit for thinking positively.

I overheard her telling her daughter to get ready as they would reach their stop in a couple of stations.
I was still hoping for the best. Was it possible her skirt had inched itself up high enough to reveal Mum’s knickers? Who knew? But we were about to find out.

As the train drew into their intended station, she asked her daughter to get off her lap. I am not sure exactly what happened, but when her daughter did alight from her mother’s lap Mum’s skirt got caught, somehow, allowing it to be drawn up as well.

This had the desired result (for me) of causing her upper thighs and panties to become visible and give me a delightful cameo of her charms. And charms they were.

Mum was wearing a tight pair of white cotton panties adorned with green hearts or flowers. Very flattering and erotic. But in the brief moment I had to take it all in, I noticed a cute divide at her crotch. A clear indicator of a shaven mound behind that material that was so faithfully hugging her sex, as shown by the ‘camel-toe’ I had witnessed.

Well, that was sheer delight, even if her panties weren’t. But if I wasn’t actually smiling, I was certainly doing so on the inside.
Attached Thumbnails
elizabeth-olsen-wind-blown-upskirt.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucky_doug For This Useful Post: