View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
Whenever I sleep over at my older sister's house, I pack a really thin t-shirt and pajama bottoms, and I always go braless. I've been doing this since before she and her husband were married, so more than twenty years.

I don't think I started out intending to be a tease, but many years ago I caught him looking down my shirt when I was bending over to get something out of my purse, and it was a real rush for me. I have much smaller boobs than my sister, and had always been insecure about that, so the thought that he was trying to get a peek really turned me on.

I would never fool around with him because my sister would kill me, and I really think of him like a brother, but I have to admit that over the years I have gotten more and more into showing off for him.

Sometimes I will hang out with them and watch a movie and drink a bunch of wine and the whole time I am trying to create situations where he can get a look down my shirt. Also my nipples will usually get hard either because I'm turned on, or from the friction against the shirt. He usually pretends not to notice, but a couple times he has made a joke about the headlights being on, and I immediately blush and apologize, but the truth is I am super turned on.

A few years ago, they got a hot tub, and that led to some fun times too. Maybe I will post a few of those stories later.
Please do! I'm sure I'm not the only one here that can't wait to read about them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kinky_1 For This Useful Post: