Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Sending Topless Pictures of wife to her father
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Sending Topless Pictures of wife to her father

I got the idea from reading a story on the web. Since I knew her father's email address I figured it would not be a problem. So I went to hotmail and created a new account to use. Once I was ready I addressed a email to him knowing that he would not know who it was coming from. I titled the email as How you like. I wrote a message stating that I came across random addresses and wanted to get opinions about what they thought and what they wanted to see. Telling him to be truthful about the pictures. I attached three pictures of just her small breasts from the group. I made sure that he would not recognize who she was. Then I hit the send button. Then I waited for a response. Two days later I checked my hotmail account to see if he responded and sure enough he did. With only nice small titties and asked I their was more. I told him that I did have more but before I would send them I told her that he would have to tell me what nasty things he would do to her titties that way I would know what type to send.

The next day I got his reply. He said that he would love to cum all over her breasts. So I sent him some pictures of her pushing her breasts together. I told him I would send more when he told me that he had jacked off to them. When I got his email back he told me that indeed he was masterbating while looking at her titties. He then asked if I had any totally nude pictures. So I picked out some of her showing from her breasts to her knees. Again making sure that her head or any jewelry could be seen that would give away her identity. His reply was that she had a nice body and was masterbating to the thought of fucking her. I sent him pictures of awhile then stopped. He never found out that it was her. Has anyone sent pictures of their wives to any family members? Tell me about it.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post: