View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 02:03 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

I was hoping to post this in a thread with a little more action but it didn’t go as planned so it belongs here. A while back I posted about being at a vacation house and the gardener almost seeing my wife naked. I’ve kind of hoped it would somehow happen ever since. This house we stay at has a pool guy that comes twice a week and a harder that come once. The gardener texted me on Saturday to see if he could come that afternoon instead of Monday and I said sure. My wife was where she always is out by the pool in only her bottoms. I didn’t know how soon the gardener would be there but hoped she’d stay that way. She’d never be topless or nude out there on the days she knows they’re coming. So I brought her a drink and positioned myself out there and waited. We chatted and I complimented her huge tits and told her how hot she looked. After a while she said she was heading in to get another drink and asked if I wanted anything. I said sure another drink too. I was hoping he’d show up then and she’s come out with two glasses and the inability to cover up her tits. But he hadn’t shown up when she came back out. She sat near me at a table rather than in her lounge chair for tanning. After a while she put her top back on. And literally five minutes later the gardener showed up. She was shocked and said “why is he here doesn’t he come mondays” and I explained to her he had texted and she called me an idiot for “forgetting” to tell her. She went back to the lounge while he worked the yard. She put her hat over her face and lay on her back. When he worked the hedges near the pool however I saw him take several glances at her. Not gonna lie my wife is very attractive so I don’t blame him. He walked by the bottom of her chair and looked directly between her legs. After he left I walked over to see what he saw. Her knees were up and about a foot apart so he saw her pussy covered by her right bathing suit. The mound of her pussy was pretty visible and made me hard thinking of another man checking it out.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: