Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:49 PM

Thanked 3,723 Times in 192 Posts
Default Vegas

Yup while her sister was playing blackjack we past the time by going to the rental car in the M Hotel and Resort parking lot. The sedan vehicle was parked away from other vehicles and the lights.
She was riding me in the back seat fully naked and out of no where the hotel security guard on his bike knocked on our car window. We had to open the door to talk to him while she was still straddled on my cock. He advised us sex in the parking lot was forbidden and that there are a lot of rooms available in the hotel. While talking to us he was staring at her the whole time with a smile of course. The security guard told us to quickly finish off and not to do it again. He hung around where our car was parked the whole time we finished off. It made for hotter sex knowing the guy was sneaking peaks at her riding my cock. Should have left the door open for him to watch since he allowed us to finish our business.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post: