Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Have you ever fucked in public and gotten caught?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 04:08 PM

Default On TV

Have posted this before but it fits this thread so with indulgence:

There was a pub in town that served craft and microbrews ahead of the trend, especially in the southeast. Ours is a college town and the clientele tended to be students and faculty. There was a main tap room with a TV over the bar where there was usually sports being shown. Upstairs was a partially covered deck that was dimly lit at night. This evening, we had been riding around town on our bicycles. She is an avid exhibitionist and was wearing a sun dress and nothing else. She was not flashing blatantly but was enjoying the sensation of being active in public but barely dressed so that occasionally her hem flicked up or when she threw her leg on off the bike she was potentially exposed. We stopped in for a beer and headed upstairs as the main room was full of students engrossed in a game on TV. There was no one else upstairs except our server who had followed us up. After he delivered a pint to share, we were alone and began to take advantage of our isolation. She was easily accessible given her minimalist ensemble and the alcohol subdued the few inhibitions she had. We talked and petted thru our first drink, and our server checked in and took our order and brought us another. By the time he left, she was ready for more than stroking and kissing. She unzipped me and climbed astraddle. We took it slow humping languidly and taking time to sip on our drink. Things heated up gradually and suddenly, she backed off me and reached for my waistband. She opened and dropped my shorts, hiked her hem and leaned over the table. I took her with considerable enthusiasm and she came violently, arching her back and moaning loudly. I continued to pound her and enjoyed my own incredible climax and collapsed on top of her briefly. We were both overheated so we got up and she pulled her dress up around her neck and stood under the ceiling fan to cool off. I was enjoying the spectacle of her nudity in a public place when I heard someone down stairs shout, "Sloppy seconds!" There had been an ongoing hubub from the tap room all along which I attributed to the excitement generated by the TV ballgame but this outburst gave me pause. I quickly scanned the space and spotted it: a CCTV camera tucked discreetly in a corner. I stepped over and pointed it out. As she dropped her dress a loud cheer rose from below. We sat back down at our table and looked at each other. We laughed. She was mortified but also excited. She said we had better go but she did not think she could walk thru the bar. We finished off our beer while mustering our nerve. As she put down the empty pint, our server appeared with 2 fresh ones. "Compliments of the house", he said, grinning. She asked if the CCTV camera was new, as we had never noticed it. He said it was but that it was to monitor vandalism and violence and they had not seen a need to interrupt us as we were not hurting anything or anybody and that it seemed to have actually enhanced business. His casualness and appreciation went far in making us more comfortable with the situation and we turned and raised our glasses to the camera, eliciting another cheer from below. We took some time and enjoyed our drinks, discussing what had happened and preparing ourselves to face our fans as it was the only way out. Finally, we screwed up our nerve and descended the stairs and were met with a standing ovation. She was beet red but managed to hold her head up, make eye contact and smile and wave an acknowledgement on the way out.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Alex6655321 For This Useful Post: