View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:56 PM

Default Neighbors

This just happened to us last month. As the weather started getting warmer, we opened up our bedroom screened windows to let some cool air in, before AC weather was in full effect. One night me and the wife had an extra loud session. The kind that you have after drinking some wine and really into it. We were both being very vocal, getting pretty dirty in our mid sex talk with her finally screaming out "I am cumming" followed by the expected moans and screams.

Fast forward to the following night, I wake up in the middle of the night to, what sounds like, a baby crying in our room. Turns out the neighbors had also been keeping their windows open. Our bedroom windows face their master bedroom window and their baby's room. Both windows have been open, presumably for at least days. Our houses are about 30 ft away from each other. What shocked me was how crystal clear I could hear the baby crying. And it wasn't even that loud of a cry. Then it hit me. They must have heard the wife and me in pure stereo the night before. They had to have! They are about the same age as us. Told the wife the next day and she was blushing. May have to stage a repeat performance. Who knows, maybe they will reciprocate.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to someday For This Useful Post: