View Single Post
Old 02-14-2018, 11:36 PM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default I do

I’m very fortunate in that my wife was a nudist before I met her. We all like safety in numbers, but for some reason she has no problem being nude, even if she’s the only naked woman at the beach. I too feel pride about her confidence. I know a lot of guys here talk about sharing photos of their wife, but having others see her naked in person brings things to a different level.

It seems most women (even the “perfect” ones) have insecurities about their bodies. I think a lot of this is cultural. My wife says when women get together they always complain about some aspect of their appearance, as if it’s required during female get-togethers. She doesn’t participate, but she does feel some of those insecurities.

She was once completely shaved for 4 years, I think because she felt it took attention away from her large breasts. But at some point she decided she no longer liked how the shaved look appeared on her (although I did) so she went to the hair on top, shaved lips look. I didn’t notice any change in confidence.

I too love long and hanging lips, but here’s another example of how our society (and the plastic surgery industry) wants everyone to look the $ame. I hope it’s died out, but there was a big push a few years back for women to get surgery to “trim” their lips. Can you imagine that pain? Many women can’t seem to understand that no matter what their natural look is, a certain percentage of guys are going to go gaga over it. And if they happen to be married to one of those guys, then who gives a rip what anyone else thinks? And if they really do think their body is ugly, I'd say it makes more sense to see a psychologist than a surgeon.

OK, off my soapbox now.

Last edited by raysallx; 02-14-2018 at 11:41 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post: