View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 10:41 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default twice

I've worn panties twice in my life. Both times at the request of my significant other and with basically the same results.

The first time was with my girlfriend Stacie in the late 80's. We were fooling around in her bedroom after school one day. I had just pulled off her skimpy silk purple panties when out of the blue she asked me to put them on. I stepped into them and pulled them up. It looked ridiculous to me. My hard on was sticking up and out of the waist band. Stacie shared my opinion and we were both cracking up. She lay back on her bed and told me to take them off and join her. So I did.

The second time was with my wife in the mid 90's. This time actually started out as a joke. We had just watched Bull Durham on HBO and the scene where Nuke LaLoosh was wearing the garter belt really cracked Lisa up. We got talking about it and she decided she wanted to see me in one of her garter belts. So we went to the bedroom and I got undressed as she went to her lingerie drawer. She handed me a white garter belt. I put it on and then she said I needed the matching panties. We were both laughing as I pulled them on. Again, skimpy panties are not made to contain a hardening cock. She then started stroking me over her panties until I was fully hard. As she was still laughing she dropped to her knees in front of me and then pulled her panties off me. Lisa then wrapped them around my cock and started pumping and occasionally licking my head. After she made me cum she cleaned me up with her panties. She then said “well that part was fun but I don't need to see you in my clothes again.”
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: