View Single Post
Old 06-20-2017, 10:11 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

I got a student job at the country club rec center, just hanging out to supervise HS age kids if the wanted to play pool, ping pong or whatever. It was an easy job because hardly anyone ever showed up, just paid study time for me. One night three teen girls came in, they hung out, played pool, the oldest one, who was about my age, came over and talked with me, she was flirty, I figured she was just showing off for her friends. But they had this rich b*tch attitude and I was the hired help.

The next night, just as I was getting ready to lock up, she showed up by herself, she wanted me to play pool with her. Now I am not much of a pool player, but she had a role she wanted to play, so I went along. Her short skirt and teasing and we had sex on a chair.

A few days later the director called me in and fired me without much explanation. Rumor was that I took part in an orgy with some of the member's daughters. She wasn't hot, there was no orgy, and I lost a revenue source. I guess I was lucky, by today's standards I would have been labeled a sexual predator.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: