Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Straight Sex] Those glorious pussies I've had
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 08:02 AM

Default I'd like to thank her surgeon.

S23 was around 4 years older than me and my most senior lady (relative to myself) to date. She lived in a large house with a hottub in charming town close to the sea in Suf. She was a little dumpy and had a dyed curly bob hair style. She was always jolly . She had bombarded me on a dating website whilst I was still with the awful R22 at a point when I was about to start swinging with her. The pull of a hot tub and a good shot of a fresh fanny rather the smelly crack and aggro of men fucking R22 whilst I saw little sn*tch in return meant I would dump R22 .

S23 was theatrical sort so this would come into play during sessions. She had been married to her childhood sweetheart for along time and had had very few men up her since ( I was only the third to penetrate her!). She wasn't after a deep relationship after 36 years of marriage but a "fuck buddy" or "friend with benefits" . She also had had a hysterectomy so in her words “She had an obvious scar but the upside was that no periods, menopause and it was very tight “

Anyway enough background onto her, let’s move on to her love crack...

As I’ve previously described that I like the anticipation of slowly evaluating a woman’s hidden zone whilst it’s still wrapped up beneath her lingerie. Perhaps having a little tease whilst the underwear is still on either having a little pushing of the fingers under the knicker elastic or sucking at the pants before fully revealing the present that awaits me underneath. It’s all a bit like the surprise of a birthday present not knowing exactly what is underneath. Sadly for me S23 had already told me her scar and that she was partially shaved, annoyingly she had even gone as far as telling me the style that she had. OK it was at the end of our second date and clearly sex was on the cards fairly soon, but I wanted to have a surprise and discover the gem for myself.

Now the only other person who came close to doing this ( and ruining Christmas) was A16 but she did it in a teasing way and said that “I hope you like tattoos?” so as to add to the mystery without spoiling things.
S23 always had shaved lips that are really quiet smooth. On only one occasion did she fully shaved and that was only at my request and just after we first stated off sleeping together and once she was comfortable to go fully nude. This one might argue was also the zenith of her love zone as it was summer and she also had tan lines around this area due to her love of the sun but her not wishing to remove her bikini bottoms and expose her scar.

Unfortunately she appears to get a bit of a shaving rash and goes all goose bumpy when shaving . As such she preferred to have a little bit of hair to remain which she would shave into a square around 2cm by 2cm. This was about as high up as where her pubes would normally be about 4cm above the top part of her crack.

The quality of the shaving of the square appears to be rather random and only on one occasion does she appear to have had a very neat square cut that I really did like. I have offered to shave her so that it would really be to my liking but she always refused saying that she couldn’t trust anyone with her bits. (clearly I would never "own" it in the way I did J18 or R22 where I would determine when they shaved)

The hairy square is one of my favourite style although I would like it to get somewhat longer and bushier in the way that J18 did after a years trimming and cultivating such a style. (The only style I like more than a bushy square is the very rare “arty” cuts such as an arrow that would normally require work by my own hand) .

S23 normally kept the pubes short as she doesn’t want the grey hairs showing, however I have seen the hair grown up to 2 cm in length but sadly its rather thin and nothing like the bushy hazel nut grove that topped J18’s mound at her best.

The hair is very open in texture and not thick or wiry, it is a little darker than the chestnutty colour of J18 but nowhere near as dark as N20. I have managed to get a sample of her pubes which was done in two ways. The first and guaranteed method was to nibble at the pubic square and pluck one from my teeth if one should snag or at one session I did pull one out which she winched at during its extraction and plundering. The other way I did of getting her love rug was to take the old shavings out of her razor. However this second method may have been form the armpit and it is not guaranteed as a pube. Sadly she then moved the razor and I suspect she may have twigged something . I do have a sample though which was plucked from my teeth during an oral session.
Her hairs described now onto the slit itself of S23

There is very little in the way of puffy outer lips and no exquisite mound . Also there was none of that ugly folding when the outer lips were opened, her inner lips were only slight but after working her into a frenzy the internal doors would go a bright crimson colour and at this point I noticed that her inner lips are flapped at their lower part but they stick to her body and it is only with working that these can be seen to be 1cm in length. At the top of the slot is her clit now this is hidden by a small hood that is easily pushed to up and unlike B21 it stays out of the way so that her “white bean” or button is easily exposed. Throughout the relationship this erogenous zone has always been very pronounced and white even in a darkened room it was easy to find as it would stick out significantly and is a much lighter colour. As its easy to find, its easy to keep on fire and I was able to provide her with multiple orgasms.

Her love ravine was always moist and odourless. The latter due to her always showering and washing it before we would do anything. She would also then applying talcum powder. Amazingly it doesn’t appear to dry things out inside and up the crack but the sight of a powdery white marks on her underwear, the bathroom floor or on her woman bits was not the most appealing. Of the few times that I did get fanny batter from her, this was rather tasteless and not the fine vintage liquor of J18 or N20. But then it’s was not the foul bitter discharge of R22 either. Perhaps this was down to the talc killing the flavour? No other woman I’ve had has every powdered her crack so.

There is very little in the way of a pronounced mound of Venus . A feature that is always nice to see and this feature may have to remain with the near perfect pussy of N20. Of course the “P” word is reserved for N20. Apparently S23 called it her “bitsy” when she was young , I’ve heard her refer to it as her “lady parts “ in theatrical way during some sessions , but often we refer to it as her “c*nt” which is very powerful word that is a real turn on.

With no mound the main feature externally of her love furrow was the hysterectomy scar that ran horizontally for 10 cm about 3cm above her “hair square”. She was a little conscious of this and always wore over sized pants that rode up over the scar. This would stop her going nude on the beach although it didn’t stop her going topless. It took her a few sessions in the dark before she would let me see “Her smile” as she called it and we would often fuck with her lacy knickers pushed over to one side so her scar was covered over

Now it didn’t make much difference ether way to me what it was like externally but internally she said that due to the operation “there were no periods” and that her hole was very tight. Certainly I can confirm this. My 8 inch rod when fully erect will only go no more than ¾ inside her . She would often re-mark how big and heavy I was and would should “Oh Jesus “ as I shoved my weapon inside her. She liked to be “fucked hard” and certainly her tight slot was up for it when we met up on alternate weekends as fuck buddies. However after each session she would often complain that she was sore inside for the next few days. ( the only moaning she made at the time was purely positive).

My compliments must go to her surgeon for making her so tight. Although perhaps the tube was a little short she did enjoy the large portion of manhood that I was blessed with. In a funny way her new love tunnel was somewhat virginal as she had only touched 4 men’s cocks in her life and of those men she had had my cock was the largest she had ever had. Her husband of 36 years had left her before the op and I was the only man since her divorce that she didn’t make wear a condom. So by her own admission, I was going up where others had never been before and she felt like a virgin!

Orgasms for her, well were pretty easy to give her, I just kept tonguing her protruding white button for 20 minutes and she would rise her pelvis up and hit my nose when she is at crisis. She would gasp and twitch in a similar way to N20. On the odd occasion she would use her small green bullet vibrator but soon relished that I could do the trick for her. According to S23 when orgasming she would tighten up inside. Now I never managed to experienced this with my cock in her as it was never stiff enough. However when she twitched the start of her love tube would contract a little if I had three fingers up her. In no way was this anywhere like wonder of the cervical contractions on A16 when my cock was up her.

She would often spoil a good 30 minute tongue session of orgasms by saying the clique “Oh ambassador you spoil me”. I really didn’t like this but I knew she was happy.

For her age not a bad love nest and don’t be put off by a hysterectomy. Its just a shame about the talcum powder.

Last edited by WalterBlog; 11-25-2018 at 08:09 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post: