Thread: [Fictional Stories - Reluctant] Family Exposure
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:43 PM

Again, like you, my 'reluctant' family exposure should be in the non fiction section, but I'll reply here.

Nell and Mrs. Nell are naturists and have been for 20-odd years. We've holidayed twice a year in the same location, a naturist hotel in Spain, and met and made many friends who we know and see more naked than we do clothed. No big deal.

And in the course of 20-odd years, in the same place, we've twice met people we known 'in real life'. The first time was a friend of my wife's, and her husband, which was an interesting experience, having been in their house and them in ours, many times over the years without being aware they were naturists, or them being aware we were.

The second time, relevant to this thread, was about five years ago when we checked in, went to our room, unpacked, undressed and decided we'd have a quick dip in the pool before it closed for the evening. We came down in the elevator, and as the door opened there stood my sister and her husband!

Neither of us knew that the other had grown up to be naturists, and it was something we'd never discussed. We didn't grow up in a naturist home, so there must be something in the genes!

You want to look, and you don't want to look, if you know what I mean. We had a very rapidfire conversation and they departed to their room, us to the pool. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed or shocked, me or her. We met in the restaurant later (dressed) and it transpired she and her husband had embraced it about ten years previously and had been holidaying there for a decade. I knew she holidayed in Spain, but the location never came up, and we never really talked to her about our holidays. It was purely coincidental that we should happen to book the same week, at the same hotel, that year.

Well, we ended up sitting by the pool together for several days after that, until she and her husband flew home, and I don't think we were particularly embarrassed after a while, but the shock for both us when those elevator lift doors opened was incredible, and it was the weirdest feeling to be standing there naked in front of her, and for her and my brother in law to be naked in front of us.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nell For This Useful Post: