View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 08:39 AM

Thanked 16,270 Times in 1,135 Posts

My wife hates oral sex, giving or receiving, but she will do it to me once every few years, albeit it lasts 10-15 seconds and it's more of a tease, so I would rather have her do it all the way or not at all. I think it's a hang up from a previous bf where he sorta pressured her into giving him a blowjob while a friend was in the same room. She was young enough that she didn't want to do but figured it was what he wanted and she wanted to do everything for him. It was 20+ years ago, but she still thinks about it every single time she tried to do it to me.

As far as going down on her, she used to let me a little bit, but she's becoming sooooo modest in the past two years for some reason. She acknowledges it, but she doesn't know why. So, it's just been vanilla sex for us for the past year and a half or two. Granted, she comes and squirts a dozen times, so that makes up for all of it, but some of these other things would sure be fun.

She certainly doesn't seem at all to be the same outrageous wife I used to post about in the past, but she is! She woke up and changed, literally, overnight about 18-24 months ago or so. (She thinks it was from a dream she had awhile back and while she doesn't remember it, she remembers *something* happening that she didn't like, and she can't place it at all, but it's affecting her. She goes to therapy for other things but won't bring this up as she's becoming too conservative about it.)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: