View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:07 AM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default Two stories

When I first met my wife she was still involved with another guy. He was a photographer and somehow had convinced her to pose nude outdoors for him. They would do a shoot, then go back to his place, smoke pot (which makes her very horny) and have sex. There was only one problem, the poor guy had a smallish cock, and my wife prefers larger ones. In fact, she even cheated on him with her previous boyfriend whom she had broken up with earlier. I almost felt sorry for the guy; he used to contact her and ask if she was still with me.

Then there is the story of how she lost her virginity. She was living in a house with a bunch of hippies, men and women. One week the guys had two friends visiting from the east coast and staying at the house. My wife and her best friend at that point had decided they wanted to lose her virginity, so they each chose a guy and proceeded to do just that. At first she made it sound like it was a one night stand, but later I found out he was there for a week and we all know how often people in their early 20’s can fuck. One night when she and i were having sex I got her to tell me the details, as she neared orgasm she blurted out, “I fucked a stranger!”
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post: