View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 05:16 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default My best friend with my girlfriend

Back in 1981, I met and loved a girl - I call her Petra here and she is my wife today. She was young and pretty, just 18, good figure, beautiful face, sweet little breasts. And it was not too long, exactly three weeks, until we had fucked for the first time.

I asked her, "How many guys did you sleep in front of me?" for of course she was no virgin at the age of 18.

She told me, "With five, six men! But please do not ask who or how, I do not like talking about it..."

Sometimes later I went with a good buddy to drink some beers. He asked me smoothly, if my new girlfriend ist ggo in bed.

When I asked why he wanted to know that, he said with a smug smile, "She was very good with me!"

I asked him if he was serious and he said yes. However, it was about eight or nine weeks before I was with her.

Now I became jealous and curious at the same time: "If you slept with her, then you need to know where she has three little moles next to each other?"

"Of course, under her right nipple," he replied amused.

So at least he must have seen her naked, because what he said is true. At the thought, I immediately got a boner.

"Tell me what you did with her..."

"Actually, that was not planned. It was a warm June day, and on her bike the chain jumped off. I fixed the bike. She asked me if she could wash her hands with me because they are dirty from the bicycle graphite. Of course I did not mind, and I liked her very much in her tight white summer top and her tight jeans. I’m getting horny, wanna fuck this girl."

"Do not say you got sex with her on the first night ..."

"Naturally! I always make women so weak and horny that it happens on the first day... "

"Even my shy Petra?"

"We went to my apartment, she started by going to the bathroom. I looked through the keyhole, and since she had to pee, she pulled down her jeans and panties and I saw her sweet c*nt..." he told amused!

"You're a real bastard, kidding the girls like that ..."

"When she has done, I told her there was a stain on her pants and offered to wash her. She looked at me big, did not want to do that at first, but then said to me that I've probably seen other women in panties."

"Incredible, my lovely Petra?"

"She has really nice legs, and her panties were not very big. I could see her dark pubic hair shining through. We sat on the sofa and I was horny because of the half-naked girl. Do you really want to know what we did?"
"Yes, surely! Tell me more..."

"I sat next to her, stroked her hair and gave her a first kiss on the mouth. She was astonished at first, but on the third or fourth kiss she opened her lips and I gave her a tongue-kiss. My hands went down and felt her breasts through the top. I noticed her nipples hardening."

"You just touched her like that?"

"Yes, and she likes it. I pushed her top up and pulled it off. She did not resist, so I kept going on. She wore another shirt underneath. I pulled down the straps, pushed it away and saw her sweet little naked breasts."

"She liked that - by this way?"

"Yes, I am just a women connoisseur. Then I stroked her breast, licking her nipples and she was really horny. She jerked and kissed me more violently..."

"Petra - such a horny b*tch? I had to wait three weeks for real sex!"

"Yes, then she put her hand on my pants and scanned my penis, which was already stiff. She opened my pants, put her hand under my panties and started to masturbate my cock."

"And of course you took off her panties, right? Does she show you her c*nt?"

"Sure, of course. I touched her between the legs, and she opened it readily. Very far! She was totally wet and wanted sex, I felt that!"

"Incredible, I would never have thought of her!"

"Then we pet each other, she shows me her labia, her clit, her vagina. I asked her to masturbate in front of me and she did it until orgasm. Without shame. Then she took my cock in her hand, gave him one, two kisses and asked me very much to fuck her immediately! And you should not contradict a beautiful woman...", he smiled.

"Such a b*tch! Did you at least take a condom? "

"Of course not, that's no fun! I slowly penetrated her. She was pretty tight, as I like it. And after a few bumps in her pussy she came for the first time. Loud and violent. I fucked her on and on, and at her third orgasm, I hosed in her. Man, that was cool!"

After that, she fell asleep exhausted, she lay stark naked on the sofa. I photographed them with my Polaroid camera."

"You are a scoundrel! Do you still have the photos? What do you do with them?"

He grinned and pulled a box out of the closet. There are several small boxes, on one of which stands Petra. In fact, she's sleeping as if she's naked. Can see her hold body with tits and c*nt of Petra.

"And if I don't have a girlfriend, I take the photos of all women I've slept with and have fun with myself. Just yesterday I masturbated to the photos of Petra!”

"Pig! And then, was there more?"

"Well, I was not looking for a girlriend. When she woke up, I asked her to give me a blowjob. First she didn’t want to do, but when I say I love you so much, she did it. And not bad."

"Yes, she's good by blowjob! But I bet she did not swallow!"

"No, unfortunately not! But then I hosed in her face, that was also very cool After doing I asked her to get dressed again and go."

"How did she react?"

"She was very angry when she realized that I want just fun with her, but not anything serious about her. I offered her that she could come back for sex at any time, so she gave me a slap in the face and never comes back again, it's a pity!"

"You're really an asshole! Please give me the photos of her, otherwise our friendship is over!"

He handed it out to me, but I'm sure he had some other deductions. When I asked Petra if that was all right, she started crying, but confirmed everything and begged my forgiveness - even though it was ahead of our Time has been.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post: