Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Enferia Chronicles
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:10 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

Yep, I should be posting part 2 in the next day or two. I left the first story pretty simple as you can probably tell, to kind of break people in to the idea of magic and a fantasy setting and kind of feel out the results. I feel it was also a good intro into what could eventually be a good story format or setting for anyone else who wants to use it when things are fleshed out a bit more. Wasn't sure what kind of reception it was gonna get on this board, quite frankly.
I definitely intend for a few things to happen in the many stories to come from this series... Any and all of the girls introduced will sooner or later get their comeuppance, especially the queen, of course (though that will be a good bit later, I imagine). The magic will definitely get a bit more out there, too. Generic blasts of force and the like, I hope, will come up as little as possible from now on. This is not to say that someone's blouse isn't gonna get burned off with a fireball at some point, but ideally the magic will maximize the embarrassment and humiliation by creating situations that are otherwise impossible. I'm sure that's all a bit vague sounding, in part because I'm trying to avoid spoiling any surprises...
Speaking of the magic, though... is there anything that would seem like a cop out or be too extreme? What I mean is, it obviously wouldn't be much fun, under most circumstances, for one of the girls to get all of her clothes instantly teleported away or something. Similarly I'm not sure how I feel about mind control. Mind control could lead to some fun stuff, but having one of the girls made to strip herself completely naked doesn't seem quite right.
As for extreme-ness... I've already avoided forced sex, although it goes without saying that any 'forced' sex would turn from "No..! Don't..! Stop..!" to "No, don't stop!" pretty quickly... if anyone would prefer I leave that stuff in to add to the humiliation and if it's not against some kind of board rules to have sex that only starts out reluctant, then I'd be glad to oblige. Also, more 'extreme' stuff like having one of the girls piss themselves seems both obligatory and gross, depending on your taste in that sort of thing...

tl;dr -- what're your opinions on mind control and other 'cop out' forms of magic, as well as the extremes of humiliation such as watersports, and 'raep?'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post: