Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] The Enferia Chronicles
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:26 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts
Default aaand final...

“No! Please nooo!” Her eyes winced shut, and her grip on the pillar above was loosening. Even with her legs crossed the garment was sliding lower, and her entire adorable bottom was visible now. Her crotch would only remain concealed from the viewing sphere a few moments longer, too, before the sheer fabric peeeeled away tantalizingly from her slightly moist mound and her delicate pinkish folds. The crowd gasped in delight.
“Oh gods! She’s all moist!” laughed peasant #1 in delight.
“I think she’s liking it!” cackled his friend.
“And there’s our answer, folks, for those of you who were wondering if the rumors are true: Elves are naturally hairless down there..!” boomed the announcer triumphantly.
How she’d grown wet in all this havoc would be the farthest thing from her mind, though; all she could think about was how, when she was little, her mother taught her the value of modesty: “Now, Sharessa, it’s important that you keep covered, especially from the eyes of lusty humans. You won’t get married by a big handsome prince if your secrets are revealed to anyone else…” Of course, her mother couldn’t have known that it wasn’t a prince she wanted to sweep her off her feet…
“Ahh! Stupid lusty humans..!” she’d shout involuntarily, drawing a widening of the eyes from Christine, a little gasp of shock from the crowd, and a smirk from the queen. Her eyes would snap wide open as she realized what she’d said, while Christine above her chuckled a bit.
“You shouldn’t have said that… your only protection was the crowd, and I think they kinda liked you…” Christie mused. Meanwhile, the crowd was roaring and booing and shouting things like “humiliate her already! Go Christie!!”
Christie just watched and waited as gravity did the rest. Sharessa’s panties dangled precariously from her ankles a few moments before dropping into the sand below with a heavy THUMP, followed shortly by a shrieking Sharessa.
“No more! Please!” she shouted before her fingers gave way. In the chaos, she of course didn’t notice that Christine had gestured again, this time making a tiny stone hook protrude from the pillar and catch the front of her bra before she’d let go. The bra wouldn’t stop her from falling at all; it immediately and effortlessly came free to hang from that hook as the girl fell harmlessly into the sand.
Sharessa fell, completely nude and screaming the whole way, into the soft sand below. Her butt hit first, and the magical protection of the arena caused her to bounce generously several feet into the air rather than take the full force of the impact. “Oof!” she’d grunt as she bounced a few times, losing her self-consciousness for a moment.
“Pity…” clucked Christine as Sharessa looked up to see her standing, victoriously, in front of her. “All you had to do was hang on a little longer, little girl! Now you’ve lost your bra…!” …and she began laughing, covering her mouth coyly with a hand in mock politeness. Sharessa’s eyes widened as she realized what had happened, and that she was, in fact, totally nude now save for her boots. Up on the viewing sphere, her small but pert tits jiggled subtly as she hurried to her feet, and her little strawberry nubs were already erect from the excitement and from the wind on her bare skin. Still clutching her wand out of sheer habit, the girl threw an arm down to cup her totally smooth crotch, which had almost gotten as much sand stuck to it as her arse. Her other hand slid back down the crack of her ass in a feeble effort to cover it up again, leaving her in that awkward embarrassed pose as she shifted from foot to foot.
“I win! I win!” Christine cheered gleefully as she hopped a bit, giving no small show of her own as her breasts and butt bounced. Walking around the totally exposed girl in a slow, teasing circle, she gnawed gently on her plump lower lip and pondered her victory.
“Christine is the winner!” Shouted the announcer over the cheering of the crowd, and a thin gold collar and leash appeared hanging from the elf’s neck.
“Wha… what’s this..?” Sharessa reached up with the hand on her ass to tug at that unbudging collar, only to suddenly realize what she’d done and slap it back down in place. Christie continued to circle her like some predator.
“Normally this is the part where I’d violate every hole on your body for the viewing pleasure of the crowd...” she let the comment hang in the air a moment as Sharessa’s heart pounded in her chest. She was all too aware of how moist her crotch was with her hand on it. “Buuut since you showed spunk I think I’ll save that for another time.” The witch winked as she stood in front of her, only to disappear and reappear right behind the girl, arms wrapped around her waist. Those glistening, bare breasts of hers, erect nipples and all, were pressed against Sharessa’s back when she appeared, and Christie’s warm breath was once again teasing those delicate ears of hers.
“Unless… you want me to...” she whispered
“Ew! No!” the elf replied sharply, wiggling in her embrace. Christine’s face hardened.
“Suit yourself. You did warrant a firm spanking though.”
“Wha..? wait!” but even as she protested, Christie had knelt down in the sand, grabbing a handful of the girl’s hair as she did to yank her down with her. Kneeling there, Christine shoved the elf face first over her knee and bent her over with deceptively strong arms. With the girl’s bare tits in the sand, Christie grinned up at the crowd and cheered, “Count with me!”
Taut, bubble ass up in the air, Sharessa struggled and whined helplessly. “No!”
“One!” Christie and the crowd shouted in unison as she brought her palm striking down upon that soft, creamy flesh, making it ripple slightly. “Ow!” she yelped.
“Two!” they shouted again, this time she brought her hand down exclusively on the right buttock, sending it jiggling, almost into the other cheek it seemed.
“Three!” came the third cheer, this time she evened the smacks out by popping her left ass cheek. The pale flesh was rather quickly growing pink.
“Four! Five!” came the alternating smacks, really starting to sting those cheeks now, and causing little Sharessa’s eyes to tear up. Then the pause.
“Done..?” Sharessa dared to ask, only to be interrupted by the sudden spank.
“Six!” chanted the crowd as the painful looking swat came down, this one right between her cheeks and a bit low. As Sharessa bounced in Christine’s iron grip it became obvious that one must’ve gotten her on the crotch.
“Let’s get in on some of that action, shall we?” prompted the announcer, and the sphere above glowed slightly with the new, close up image of those now pink buttocks, which squirmed and jiggled with “Seven! Eight! Nine!” Tears were streaming down her face now, and her lip was quivering. Wordlessly, the announcer gestured to the unseen director, and the image on the sphere above’s point of view dropped a bit lower, causing the crowd to cheer its final roar of approval as the girl’s delicate, hairless pink pussy came into view just in time for the final spank.
“Ten!!” Christie cheered, bringing her open palm smacking right onto the girl’s tender crotch, eliciting a scream and causing her to bounce right out of Christie’s grip and land face first in the sand next to her. Panting exhaustedly, with her stinging bottom sticking up in the air, Sharessa lay there for a few moments as Christie milked the audience for its final bits of applause. The witch stood slowly, picked up the thin gold leash, and tugged gently til Sharessa had pulled herself up onto all fours. The queen stood and clapped her approval before vanishing silently from the arena in her own small display of magic.
“Now crawl, my pet…” Christie whispered, and, with her broken new pet, marched through the portcullis and out of the arena, for today…

I did tell you that Sharessa was the victim, at least of this first little story. She didn’t win her freedom quite yet, but even with a losing record she could eventually get out. It was with this small solace and dread of future spectacles that she slept fitfully that night, wondering what new horrors they could come up with after that hellish day...
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to cerindclvr For This Useful Post: