View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default #4 - I Posed for Spencer Tunick

About: Amy, 25 years old from Denver, Colorado. On a three-week vacation in Mexico before starting a new job.

Story:
I’ve been in Mexico for the past two weeks on vacation exploring the country. I spent some time in more remote villages and now I’m going to spend the next week checking out Mexico City and all it has to offer before I head home. While in the hotel lobby I met two couples from Guadalajara that were very friendly and spoke good English. They were talking about the museums and other sites they wanted to see while in Mexico City. I introduced myself to them and told them I was from Denver. One couple was named Jorge and Maria and other was Antonio and Gabriella. They were about my age, in their mid-twenties.

They told me about an amazing restaurant they were going to eat dinner at and asked me to join them later that night. They seemed very friendly and I figured they may have good ideas for other activities in Mexico City. Since I didn’t have any firm plans, I accepted their offer for dinner. Then I went back to the room to take a nap.

Later that night we met up in the lobby and walked to the restaurant. The conversation flowed well and I asked about some of the things to do in Mexico City. They said they were going to do the basic tourist things, but the main reason they came to town was to pose for an artist named Spencer Tunick. At this point I hadn’t heard of Spencer or seen any of his photos. I was surprised when they mentioned it involved being completely naked outdoors. Antonio pulled out his phone and showed me some of Spencer’s photographs. They all involved huge crowds of naked people. Maria and Gabriella were artists and thought it would be an honor to pose for him. Their significant others decided they would join in, so they made the trip to Mexico City.

They asked me if it was something I would like to do and said I could join them if I was interested. I’m not really a “naked” person and was reluctant, but they were very friendly and insistent. I was having fun at dinner and they were great to be around. I’m about to start a new job and thought this may be one of the few chances I ever get to do something like this, so I agreed to go with them. I figured I’d probably never see any of the people there that day again anyway, so what’s the big deal.

On the day of the event we met again in the lobby and then took public transportation to the event. We all brought bags to put our clothes in while we posed. When we arrived at the event there were a so many people there. I was starting to feel the butterflies in my stomach. I sometimes get anxious around large crowds and my anxiety was starting to kick in. It was worse knowing that I was about to be naked surrounded by such a large crowd. If my new friends weren’t so encouraging I probably would have got back on the bus and went back to the hotel.

The people who worked with Spencer started by telling us how the days events would unfold so we knew what to expect. A few minutes later they told us we were ready to start and that we should strip down where we were and move to another area. The instructions were in Spanish and I wasn’t 100% sure what to do until I saw everyone else taking their clothes off. When I was still in bra and panties I looked up and saw that Jorge, Maria, Antonio and Gabriella were now all completely naked. Antonio was clearly enjoying it as he was now dancing naked on the street, penis flopping about. Not wanting to lose touch with my friends I quickly stripped off my remaining items. Sensing I might back out, Maria and Gabriella each grabbed an arm and said let’s go. At that point, I wished I had my arms free to cover up. LOL.

It didn’t occur to me that I would get so much attention, but as we walked to the area for the photos the people around me were all asking where I was from and why I decided to go to Mexico City. I guess it’s difficult for a naked 5’10” light skinned gringa with blonde hair to not get noticed among a large group of locals. They were proud that I decided to join them and be a part of this event.

The five of us took our places, then they started to call out the poses. For the first pose, we stood straight up looking directly at Spencer as he barked orders and encouragement to us. It was then that I noticed a large crowd of people behind him that gathered to take in the crazy scene.

For the second pose, we were told to lie down on the ground on our backs. At first, the pavement felt cold on my bare body. I looked up at the beautiful blue sky and felt the air on my body and had to smile. It was all very serene, like a dream. It was quiet and I forgot for a moment that there were other people around.

The last pose was the worst. For this one we posed in a position similar to a half tortoise position in yoga. With your knees on the ground, you bend over with your head towards the ground and your back slumped. This was the time I was the most embarrassed during the experience. Gabriella was directly in front of me and I could see this position didn’t leave anything to the imagination as I was greeted by her vagina and butthole practically inches from my face. Hello! I could only imagine the views I gave Jorge who was inches behind me as I got into, out of, and held that position. He was a gentleman and didn’t talk about it afterwards, at least not while I was around.

After the experience of posing for Spencer, I was glad I did it. Sometimes it’s great to do something out of your comfort zone and something you wouldn’t normally do. I exchanged email addresses with my new friends from Mexico. Not sure if I’ll see them again, but I’ll always remember this experience we shared together.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: