Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Girls showing themselves nude to lots of men
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 08:29 AM

Default nude at pool party

We were invited to a big 30s party. Three girls were celebrating their 30s with a big party with a lot of friends. (male and female) We only knew one of the birthday girls and a few other guests.
The party was at the house of one of the girls parents who appeared to be pretty wealthy. It was a huge house with a big garden and a nice big swimming pool. As it was summer most of the party happened around the pool.

I got to see a lot of beatiful women in tight bikinis but everyone was covered up. As the sun slowly set and it got colder the girls started changing into their dry bikinis after swimming. Most went into the house to change, some used a towel and a few (including my wife of course ) just went around a corner changing in the open. So I got the opportunity to see some of the women naked for a short glimpse.

Later in the evening the party was getting a lot smaller, around 15 people were still there. Some were still hanging out in the pool, the others close to the pool.
Suddenly the girl whos parents owned the house stripped completely naked and jumped into the pool. She was a bit drunk but definately still knew what she was doing. When the other guests noticed there were some comments like "have you lost your bikini?" She laughed and said she was tired of always changing into her bikini.

She was the only one naked, not even one of the girls was topless or anything. She swam a few laps and then chatted with the other guest still in the pool. The pool was brightly lit. She was slim but with a big round ass, had nice boobs (C cups I would guess) and was completly shaved.

She asked if someone could hand her a beer and I brought it to her. We had a short conversation (besides saying hello and wishing her happy birthday we haven't talked up till then) She was super relaxed about her nudity like it was nothing special. I couldn't help myself and had to look at her boobs every now and then which she clearly noticed and seemed to enjoy.

After getting out of the pool she stayed wrapped in her towel for some time flashing her boobs alot whenshe moved her arms.

I really hope that she will invite us for the next poolparty

Last edited by outdoorl0vers; 02-09-2024 at 08:41 AM.
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post: