View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 08:07 AM

Thanked 23,618 Times in 1,097 Posts

Many years ago I had an fuck-buddy relationship with this one girl. One day he cam to visit me to my office. It was out of work hours and we planned to go out together. but b4 going out I convinced her to give me blowjob in the office bathroom.

She agreed so we went to bathroom. I was standing and she went on her knees and take my cock in her mouth. She was really fan of giving head but she definitely hate the taste of cum in her mouth. Anyways she was sucking me like a champ. I know we didn't have much time so I also give my self for the end. And while ending was near I started think where will I cum? We were all with our clothes and it wouldn't be nice to cum on her. I didn't want to cum randomly on floor not to clean a bathroom floor after it so I decided that cleanest way would be in her mouth Since there was no time for discussion I just didn't bother her with my decision.

Just before cumming I hold her head with my hands push her as much as I can. My cock was all the way in her mount when I started to shoot my cum. She grasped moaned and tried to pull away but I was already holing her head so she couldn't do anything and let me fill her mouth wit my hot cum. After all over she spitted out on a paper towel.

No need to say she was quite angry with that but that didn't end anything between us
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to hamlet For This Useful Post: