Thread: Tassel twirling
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 04:41 PM

Thanked 18,168 Times in 797 Posts
Default stripping in Hollywood...

My wife and I enjoyed going to Elysium just north of LA, a good nudist club with a high % of very attractive men and women working on their all-over tans. It was most famous for their gang-massages. You would be blind folded and ten or twelve men and women would oil you up and give you a true all over massage. My wife loved it-and you could see why as she squirmed under so many hands. Nothing was forbidden in terms of touching.

We stayed about a week, and just to mix things up, we went into Hollywood, which by then was a dump. The old Fredericks of Hollywood was still there so we got her some really sexy things, made better by her coming out to model them, even though there were other men there.

There was an adult theater on a side street just a few blocks west of Vine off Hollywood Blvd and some nights they had amateur strippers. I asked my wife to please do it. She had been nude all week around hundreds of men but she had not undressed around them. She went backstage with some of her new scanty underwear and after a half dozen truly amateur dancers, she came out . She was nervous and it is really difficult to strip out of your clothes while trying to dance. Panties and stockings are real challenges. Finally she was nude and seemed to be enjoying it more.

She had been backstage when the amateur stuff started so she did not know, but the girls before she came out laid on the stage , spread themselves as wide as possible, and men in the audience started taking photos. No cell phones back then, just old film cameras. She was finishing her second nude dance and was about to leave the stage when one of the stage hands went out to her and explained. She looked at me with a really dirty look but damn if she didn't spread her lovely very tasty pussy as wide as the rest. Guys were taking photos including me.

I believe I put some of these somewhere in the thread "Swingers' Magazines" that I started many moons ago.

Nothing makes her hornier than being naked in front of men, any men, the more the better.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: