View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 12:57 PM

Thanked 2,426 Times in 149 Posts

We were driving to an event this past weekend, and I was hoping to get/give a little show. She's very shy (sometimes) and is reluctant to show off, though she knows that I love it. She's ridden in the car both topless and nude on a couple occasions, and I was hoping to get her to go along with it again.

My suggestion that she take off her clothes on the highway came with some reluctance, and she agreed to take off her pants and panties. i drove along with the cruise control set and played with her. She reclined her seat, and turned to look away from any anyone that might appear on her side. It was a warm sunny day, and we drove along like this while listening to music. I was in heaven.

There wasn't much traffic. When cars would pass (or when i would pass) nobody seemed to notice. This was likely because she was wearing a blouse and it would be nearly impossible to see as far down as her exposure was. As I had mentioned earlier, she has gone along with my desires to do this in the past, and I've always been amazed that you can be driving along with a gorgeous nude woman exposed for anyone to see, but few people look.

Most of the time, as we drove, she would lie back with her eyes closed as both a means of taking in the sensation and of shielding herself from knowing if she was seen or not. Every once in a while we would pass a truck. As they would appear on the road i would get excited about the opportunity and increase my speed to get up to it quickly. Of course, then, I was challenged with the task of slowing down without being obvious. More often than not we slipped past the truck at a pace that was probably too fast for them to see, or recognize what was going on.

It had been quite some time (probably nearly a half hour) since we had started, and she was seeming to really be enjoying the feelings. She opened her eyes to me and told me that she was trying not to come, because once she did, she'd likely be driven to get redressed. I was good with that, and continued working my best to keep her close.

Although you might think she was a willing exhibitionist at this point, I can assure you that was not the case. You could see her anxiety of being there, even with the low chances of her being seen. I know that there have been times that she was much more receptive to being exposed. This was not one of those times, and I was concerned that if I pushed too far it would ruin the potential for a repeat experience.

The road that we were on had just, recently, been repaved. This made it very quiet, and you could hear the sounds of the cars as they passed. She was obviously anxious whenever someone went by, and I was beginning to feel like she was going to lose her nerve (especially among the trucks, because I'm sure she recognized that their view was much better). To that point, I think she was relying on the relative speed we passed with to retain her dignity. I was having a fantastic time, and she looked amazing as she ground herself more and more into my hand. Nevertheless, when it was obvious that we were close to another vehicle, she would be more subtle, and drop further into her seat.

Though I was kind of getting off on her being embarrassed with the threat of being seen, I figured that any chance I had to show her off would have to be done with some sort of trickery. I turned the air conditioning up a couple notches (It was getting pretty hot in the car in more ways than one), and it seemed to drown out the sound of what was around us. Turned up the radio a bit too to help disguise my intentions.

We were getting close to our destination, so I told her that I wanted to see her have that orgasm. (A suggestion that she seemed to appreciate) She continued to lie there with her eyes closed, her face turned away from the window and toward me. She was lifting her hips and pushing into my fingers as we crept up on what was going to be the last semi-truck we would pass, and I took that opportunity to begin slowing closer to his speed. As I came parallel to his window I knew that if he looked down he would be watching her writhing on the seat. I couldn't see if he was looking, though I'm confident that he was. His pace wasn't very fast, and in fact was going a little less than the speed limit. I drove along side his cab even as traffic started to accumulate behind me (I could feel her building up).

She finally went off, and had a pretty dramatic orgasm. I increased my speed slightly and moved in front of the truck to let the bottled traffic get by. By the time she had cooled down a little bit and opened her eyes, we were well ahead of it. I really don't think she knows the show that she was putting on, or how close we were to her audience.

In my mind, he would have known something was up as we approached the cab. Maybe he saw into the windshield her exposed midsection, her feet on the dash, or her naked legs contrasting with the dark interior of the car. Maybe he gazed down and watched her with the same level of appreciation that I was experiencing. He could have had his phone out, taking pictures or videotaping her. It would be AMAZING to stumble upon those pictures posted.

I've always been reluctant to post pictures that could be recognized, and would never want to put her at risk for being found out. I think that with the seat reclined back, and her face turned away she would be quite safe. Maybe (if I keep a close eye) someday I'll find a picture of her from his perspective.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Onlywater For This Useful Post: