View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 06:54 AM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts

I watched mey wife giving my mate a blow job by our pool, then she sucked him off again, and fucked him, when we went indoors. She blew me whilst she sucked him and blew him yet again as I fucked her. I, and my mate, each took some photos during the night
It was a hot night and my wife and I were having drinks by the pool, she was wearing only her bikini bottoms. Whilst sitting there we heard my mate call out, he had decided to make a surprise visit, I shouted in reply that we are up by the pool. My wife reached for her bikini top but I said, don't bother, he has seen them plenty of times. They have been fuck buddies for a while, and my wife always tells me all about it after they have had a session - I love it. But the three of us have never been together for a session. She was topless when Rob joined us.
We sat there drinking and talking all the time Rob kept looking at her tits, I asked, "why are you looking at her tits so intently?, you have seen them many times before." "I just like looking", he replied.
We continued drinking and were getting a little tipsy, it was really hot and my wife said "why don't we all get in the pool?" "I don't have a swimsuit with me" Rob said, "I did not expect to go swimming" 'OK" said my wife "We can all skinny dip" and with that she stepped out of her bikini bottoms and dived into the pool. Rob looked at me"Why not?" I said and I stripped off and joined my wife in the pool. "Come on Rob" my wife called out and he started to remove his clothes, his erection was obvious.
After mucking around in the pool for a while I said "I would like to take some photos of this", "OK" my wife said "that soiunds exciting, I'm game if Rob is"
To start with my wife lay back on Robs lap at the side of the pool and I took a photo, then Rob and I swapped positions and my wife lay on my lap whilst Rob took the photo. I then whispered to my wife, her name is Shirl, "I would love to watch you blow him" "mmmm" she said. We all carried on mucking around for a while and then sat on side of the pool, both of us guys still had erections. Shirl then jumped into the pool again and swam between Rob's legs and took his cock in her mouth whilst I took a photo. Rob was so hard and excited it took only seconds for him to cum Shirl looked at me and opened her mouth which was full of Rob's cum, and she swallowed the lot, licked her lips and winked at me.
"Let's go indoors" Shirl said, 'this could get interesting" she wrapped a towel around herself and ran down to the house with Rob and I, both naked, following her. When i the house Shirl looked at Rob, his erection had returned, and said "Let's carry on from where we left off" and she knelt in front of him and took him in her mouth again.Rob the lifted her up and she put her legs around his waist and he slipped his cock inside her. Shirl looked at me and winked and looked down at my erection.
Rob then gently laid Shirl on the floor and sat up to watch himself sliding his cock in and out of Shirls wet c*nt. Shirl looked at me, smiled and gave me a thumbs up, then spread her legs wider and held her c*nt open as wide as possible as he continued to fuck her, Rob was mesmerized with the vision. Then Shirl called me over, I knelt beside her and she took my cock in her mouth, This was too much for Rob who shuddered and came again, this time inside her.
"Want sloppy seconds" Shirl asked me as she laid me on my back and spread her legs with her sloppy wet c*nt engulfing my cock. She was smiling at me all the time, maneuvering her hanging tits over my mouth, I nibbled at her hard nipples.
Then she sat up again and looked at Rob and beckoned him over, his erection had returned and she took him in her mouth for a third time as she ground up and down on my cock, his cum and her juices lubricating her c*nt even more. Then I came and she pushed down even harder, Rob grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock deep into her mouth and came again, for a third time. Shirl gagged but still licked her lips as he pulled out. We all lay back sweating and covered with juices. It was quite a night.
We were using polaroids for the photos then and ran out of film, but here are the photos that we took of a memorable evening.

Hope you enjoy, she loves the thought of being looked at and maybe being saved for later, if you know what I mean! We would like to know if you download or share any.
If this experienc is enjoyed we do have others to share later.
Attached Thumbnails
apixaarobfuck004.jpg   aarobsuck003.jpg  

pix1aamefuck005.jpg   pix13sn030810030.jpg  

pix1sn190309f.jpg   pixsn030810004.jpg  

pixsn030810029a.jpg   PIXsn030810036.jpg  

sn030810014 - Copy.jpg   apixn030810012.jpg