Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2018, 06:37 PM

Thanked 16,232 Times in 1,127 Posts

Sort of a downblouse.

Yesterday my wife and I were working in the flower garden when her friend and husband showed up randomly at our house. They were in the area after dinner and thought they would stop by. (My wife hates when people do this, but I was raised to do things like this, so I invited them to stay a bit.)

My wife was wearing a tank top without a bra because a few hours earlier I joked that I would only help her with her flowers if she took her bra off, and she reluctantly agreed because she knew I would love it.

So she was upset about being braless when her friend and husband showed up, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Anyway, we all go into the house and my wife lifts her shirt to wipe her face, giving us a perfect view of her right breast and huge, very light aerola.

I looked over and her friend and husband were staring. She casually put her shirt back down. These are more reserved friends of ours, so I didn't say anything.

About ten minutes later I was in the kitchen with my wife getting something for the friends to drink and I asked her if she realized she flashed us. She said to knock it off because she thought she didn't really show anything and that I was being annoying. (She is all about appearance with these particular friends, and she gets "weird" around them, if that makes any sense.)

She said she was going upstairs to put a bra on. A moment later I heard her gasp and wondered what happened. I walked upstairs and she was beat red.

She said she wiped her face again to see if I was right, and she saw her breast show and she realized she DID in fact flash her friends. I told her to be relaxed about it and stay braless, so she did, which completely shocked me, actually. She is so uptight about these particular friends.

We went back downstairs and she said, "Sorry I flashed you guys earlier, I didn't mean to," and her friends just stared at her and didn't say anything.

My wife did stay braless, though, with her nipples pointing towards them on the other couch in her thin tank top for about 10 more minutes.

They didn't stay long as they were just stopping by to say hi, so they left and my wife and I went back into the garden and she made sure to wipe her face a lot to keep flashing me, but she would make sure she was standing in a way that no one could possibly see her, though.

I asked her if she was upset with herself that she flashed her friends on accident, and she eventually said, "I don't know, it was kind of fun."

And, boy, did she cum hard later that night during sex!!
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post: