Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 08:32 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Braless DB

Pretty low key but something of a turning point recently. For the past several years I have had a rule that the wife must lose her bra when she gets home from work, and any weekend evening we are staying in. Have tried to slowly expand the times / places where the rule applies like all weekend, and sometimes when running errands around town. Sometimes the rule sticks and some times she says there might be someone who knows her so on goes the bra. A couple weeks ago the major task of the weekend was to turn over garden beds in front of our place to get them ready for some new plants and the wife wore a pink tank top sans bra and shorts to work on breaking up the dirt and pulling out the old roots. As we worked the dirt I could get a nice DB view in addition to the nice jiggle which made the task a little more "bareable." A neighbor came by walking his dog, and much to my surprise my wife jumped up and quickly walked out to greet him. The dog was excited and bouncing all over and my wife was bending at the waist playing with the dog while talking to the neighbor. All the bouncing of the dog caused some bouncing of my wife, and her leaning over undoubtedly gave the neighbor a very good look at her charms, if what I had seen was any guage. We had some time constraints and needed to get the job done so after a bit I called to my wife that she needed to get back to work. The neighbor did not seem to want to continue his walk, and my wife seemed to fully enjoy giving him something of a show. When she finally did walk back to the garden her nips were making quite distinct points, and it had not gotten any colder during those minutes... She has been a closet exhibitionist for years but am thinking she is finally admitting she likes others to see her - and hopefully this leads to more fun.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: